HUGE BLOW OUT SALE!! MANY Integra and Civic Parts

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

hey ehats up? i need the glove box and the back seat panels(both sides) for a 93 civic coupe. about how much also looking for black in color.
The glove box was sold for 30$ Shipped just today. Sorry. I do have the rear panels though, in black. PM'd you.

do you still have the p28? and was it an auto or 5 spd and what are you looking to get for it? -Gary

The P28 was 5-speed and sold on ebay for 150$+shipping. Sorry.

Thanks for your time and re-check my parts inventory, new stuff added!!

How much do you want for the cruise control

Do you want the cruise control computer? the cruise control pulley box? or the cruise control button thats on the steering wheel/dashboard? If your talking about the cruise control computer that will be 20$ shipped, same with the pulley box for it, 10$ shipped for the buttons, or 40$ shipped for everything you need to install the cruise control into your car.

and do you have all the wiring in tach?

I'm not exactly sure what you mean by this. Lemme know if your intrested in the price, and if you have any more questions feel free to reply/PM me. Thanks for your time!

I need the Center console, from the arm rest to the bottom of the radio console to 32533.

hope you got it

i need just the harness from top of strut, to the ecu, give me a price shipped 2 29745, thanks michael

the cluster that you have is it the whole gauge cluster? cause i need a ex/si gauge cluster with a tachometer for my 93 hatch

i need just the harness from top of strut, to the ecu, give me a price shipped 2 29745, thanks michael

Very sorry, we do not have that harness.

the cluster that you have is it the whole gauge cluster? cause i need a ex/si gauge cluster with a tachometer for my 93 hatch

Yes, its the whole gauge cluster with tach. Only problem is that it doesnt have the clear plastic cover peice. PM'd you about a price.

I need the drivers side mirror if it is a manual, and also the cluster shipped to 33830

Back