Hungover like a Mo' Fo'

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Dustin_m

Damn i am fuckin spinnin still from all the shit i drank last night. I drank a shit load and now i guess im payin for it. Se drank a bunch of miller, red stripe, and guinness, and i got a glass of shitty ass champagne. Any of you guys hungover bad too?

ur tellin me....snuck into a rich mother fuckers penthouse top floor/roof and drank crystal all night in NYC...then went to this girls apart with single and thee most hottest and horny bitches...one for the fuckin ages right our of a movie.....and did i mention those bitches were horny as hell :p

damn i think ur having trouble typing too. i have to keep fixing my sentences cuz theyre all jacked up.

Vodka, gin, schnapps, everclear, more vodka, more gin, more schnapps, more everclear, vodka gin schnapps and everclear mixed.

Not a bit of a hangover at all though. Woke up feelin like a million bucks and the weather was gorgeous! Got my girl up and hit the hot tub for a good while :D

Woke up feeling great, after a couple hangovers a while back i never let myself go to sleep drunk, seems to work everytime. its a bitch to wait it out but its worth it. :)

drank like crazy, smnoked like crazy, felt great all day, no it's kicking in that i got arrested the othjer night and don't like what the outcome is gonna be.

But yea, hell of a NYE party, woke up next to some girl, don't know what happened though.

You're telling me...

gallery_8_32_1104641260.jpg

gallery_8_32_1104641281.jpg

I funnel that shit like no one's business.

I stumbled home at about 4 am, 3 girls sleeping on my couch and loveseat, another on the floor--it's all good, as my kickass room was free of STD's and dudes, so I worked out. Good times.

started the night with a bottle of wine that i got as a christmas gift from my boss at a real italian restuarant. drank plenty of beer, played tons of beer pong, smoked the biggest blunt i have ever seen, played more beer pong, drank more beer, then fell asleep on a cement basement floor. woke up at like 930 but hung over like a mf-er. slept until like 5 after i got home and into my bed.

I drank shot after shot after shot. I ended up falling down at the bar, so yeah, I was hammered.

I woke up about 10 this morning, drank a glass of water and took an advil, then crashed for a couple more hours. My house REEKS of stale alcohol. I think I took about 15-20 shots.

VOX + Sunndy D and Captain Morgan + Coke. Mmmm..
I started way too early, and by midnight I was fine enough to go do drivebys and shoot fireworks and paintballs at peoples houses. It was a crazy night.

Last night's poker game wiped me out...I think I went thru 12-15 Corona's...won some...lost some....had an angry wife all night...and then passed out...

What fun...can't wait to do it again... :lol:

Originally posted by Prowler@Jan 2 2005, 04:10 AM
VOX + Sunndy D and Captain Morgan + Coke. Mmmm..
I started way too early, and by midnight I was fine enough to go do drivebys and shoot fireworks and paintballs at peoples houses. It was a crazy night.
[post=440056]Quoted post[/post]​

Yeah we had a few big ass bricks of firew2orks that we lit off. we live on the third flooe so we sat on the balcony and waited for someone to walk down the alley below and dropped one of the bricks down right behind them, Ha ha they jumped like they were getting shot at.

Originally posted by tab@Jan 2 2005, 03:15 AM
I drank shot after shot after shot. I ended up falling down at the bar, so yeah, I was hammered.

I woke up about 10 this morning, drank a glass of water and took an advil, then crashed for a couple more hours. My house REEKS of stale alcohol. I think I took about 15-20 shots.
[post=440045]Quoted post[/post]​

15+ shots always works. my friend took 22 shots of so-co for his 18th birthday. he was still shit faced when he woke up. oh, and that stale alcohol smell only contributes to a hangover. i know from experience.

really?
i thought i had read everything on that site. that site rules

:werd:

Wake up, drink a beer! That's my solution.

:lol:

Originally posted by dveit@Jan 6 2005, 12:36 AM
:werd:

Wake up, drink a beer! That's my solution.

:lol:
[post=441842]Quoted post[/post]​

i would try it, but i ussually dont pass out until all the beer is gone. ill have to hide one for the morning next time.

Back