Hybrid 89's Huge Moving/Garage Sale

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

hybrid89

thistownsucks...
My lease ends in a little more than a month and I am not moving this shit again. I have vouches on here and have a near perfect ebay/paypal history. pics of most everything will be up in the next day or so. I need to move this shit out ASAP so no reasonable offer will be refused. Also, check back as more parts will be added as I come across them. Paypal and Money Orders Only. I ship twice a week either UPS/USPS/ or Greyhound for the larger shit. Local guys are welcome to pick up and trades are welcome. EVERYTHING is OBO!

93 Prelude seats mounted on Ef sliders. ready to bolt into EF chassis. blue/grey in color and very comfortable near mint $225 pair

89 CRX si (sunroof hole) grey headliner clean. Includes roof liner also $75

89 CRX si front spindals. Heat bent for correct camber with Eibach Pro kit or any simalar drop. Freshly painted and ready to bolt on. $ 40 pr.

LS/GSR oil pans (7-10) no major dents. LS $40/ GSR $75

91 Civic Si Transmission case(used) but perfect working condition. Diff was bad. $ make offer

EF rear trailing arms w/ drum brake. $ make offer

89 B16a1 complete long block(minus dizzy) less than 45k on motor-all OEM gaskets/belts changed less than 8 k ago - $550.00 obo pick up prefered

(2) 90 B18a1 short block (bottom only) both dissasembled and ready for rebuild - $140 each OBO

95 B18b1 almost complete long block (minus IM/dizzy/misc brackets-but the important shit is there) - told it has low comppression in 1 cylinder - $300 obo

95 LS hydro tranny NO GRINDS - SOLD SOLD SOLD

98 d18y8 complete top end $300 odo

Brand new JDM CTR pistons and rings .25 over. (they were installed on rods only never in a motor) $ 250 shipped obo

91 b18a1 top end (minus cams) $ make offer

brand new B18 eagle rods ( balanced and shaved for the CTR pistons- installed but never ran in motor $275 shipped obo

Greddy oil relocation kit ( MADE FOR TOYOTA SUPRA or equivalent thread pitch) complete never used - got sent the wrong box $100 shipped obo

B16a2 head(minus cams/IM/dizzy) only valves/springs retainers/valve cover etc. - $250

Place racing B in an EF mount kit lightly used-2 out of 3 are brand new $275

brand new - never used Place racing EF front X-member with 4th poly mount $ 225

DC sports SS JDM 4-1 header for b series ( 2.5" collector) slightly used- minor scrapes no dents - $200 obo

Silver AEM CAI for GSR V.1 minor sratches- 100 % functioning low miles $125 obo

89 CRX si carpet kit (pretty clean) $ 75 obo

D series (d16y8) SRP 9:1 CR pistons on eagle rods(spun 1 bearing) $ make offer --- PENDING to JDMplaya

89 CRX si sunroof assembly ( works perfect) minus lid only complete track and wiring, just add your sheet metal top - $ 85

I will add more later, these are the bigger of the items I have lying around. I have a lot of ef/b series parts ( b16/b18/gsr/ Ef EG etc.etc.)I also have a buddy parting out a 98 civic EX coupe. email for requested parts and I will get them for you. LMK if you need anything that i don't have listes and i probably have it. Pm me here/reply to the thread or e mail me at bigmoneymatt@socal.rr.com.

thanks for helping a brother out.

matt

thanks B- i need to sell this shit and there is a lot more than this. make some offers guys/trades?

matt

Matt - Do you have an intake manifold for a B18B1 preferably Skunk2 or Edelbrock??? Just checking.
Jonathan

Originally posted by integraslut78@Aug 17 2004, 03:50 PM
Matt - Do you have an intake manifold for a B18B1 preferably Skunk2 or Edelbrock??? Just checking.
Jonathan
[post=378134]Quoted post[/post]​

I have 2 Skunk2 for a GSR 1 is ported and polised and the other is like brand new, but noth for a GSR. sorry - unless you want to re drill the stud pattern?

matt

Thanks Matt. By the way will you be going to Cali Speedway on September 18 I noticed you did not make it to the last one?

Originally posted by integraslut78@Aug 17 2004, 03:55 PM
Thanks Matt. By the way will you be going to Cali Speedway on September 18 I noticed you did not make it to the last one?
[post=378138]Quoted post[/post]​

Yeah I didn't I was bummed. I had to go out of town last minute for work and it blew my whole weekend, since then I've been fighting brochitus (sp?) and am now just getting back into the flow...keep me posted, I will be there.

matt

Originally posted by JDMPlaya@Aug 17 2004, 04:40 PM
will those pistons & rods still work ? how about in a z6?
[post=378164]Quoted post[/post]​

yes. three are in perfect condition. the 1 rod that spun a bearing is a little scorched from the excess heat, but a machine shop could hone/check the trueness for next to nothing. LMK

matt

Originally posted by superflybunnygirl@Aug 17 2004, 05:21 PM
Pics of the carpet and shipping to 82009?

Thanks
[post=378189]Quoted post[/post]​

give me a couple, I get you the pics this evening and a price shipped.

matt

Originally posted by MaaseyRacer@Aug 17 2004, 05:41 PM
Where in California are you, I might be interested in the long block.
[post=378198]Quoted post[/post]​

Santa Clarita (same town as Magic Mountain) about 30 mins. north of LA

matt

mo parts added. Pics in my gallery be added now. Welcome to trades. Looking for a clean EG chassis and a B20.

matt

Originally posted by Blanco@Aug 19 2004, 05:10 AM
So, are the gears in that Si tranny still good or is the whole thing fubar'd?
[post=379060]Quoted post[/post]​

Actually just the selector fork snapped. I have the entire tranny ready to be assembled, minus the two broken pieces of the fork. I was going to get around to rebuilding it, but its at the bottom of a long list of shit to get too. If you need anything or the whole thing, LMK

matt

Originally posted by pheonixb16aguy@Aug 19 2004, 04:06 AM
what kind of deal can you give me for the 90 b18a block, w/ ctr pistons and the eagle rods ??
[post=379046]Quoted post[/post]​

how much of the block do you want, just the bare block and main caos, or the complete bottom end? LMK I'll work you a deal.

matt

Back