I am going nuts??? wtf......

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Originally posted by sablo16@Aug 12 2003, 10:19 PM
theres nothing wrong w/ that man...ricer or w/e its just all about being real you know...

my dad used to tune cars in his spare time he built raced and crashed over 60 i caught the bug from watching my dad and "bullitt" but once i realized that i there was no way i would get a mustang i caught some of the option video stuff and i was like

hmmmmm 4 cyl turbo vtec (modern shit) > 1968 mustang 390 fastback (rust)

ugh i still want that stang tho i just cant find one of the bloody things that isnt covered in rust :D

No, post in the thread I started about it.
'What got you interested in... '
I really wanna see some of the responses.

In my opinion I liked the honda scene back five years ago just when things were kind of starting to pick up.

Civics/Integra's are not well balanced cars, they are economy cars, period. They don't have a long rich tradition of racing either. Shit honda became so popular due to the 70's era of increased oil and gas prices.

A 240 is a much better platform of a car to be considered well balanced, especially the way they come factory from japan, the skyline would be uptop on the list.

Milan

Originally posted by khrisb@Aug 12 2003, 04:36 PM
I don't think the 240/180 will be the next civic.
It's too expensive. I can't find one for under like 5 grand.
Even a crappy one.
And for ricers, the big deciding factor for what car they get, is what their parents will buy them. Most parents won't buy their kids cars that are decently fast.
Or Rwd. My mom wouldn't even let me drive her 88 Monte Carlo SS.
And they didn't feature 240/180's in Fast and Furious 1 or 2.
That will be another factor.
I dunno that's my opinion.

my girl got her 95 for $5900 in GA. Ran pretty good too.

i picked up a 92 240sxcoupe s few weeks ago for under 2K, and i already did the s13 front end conversion. the car is slow in a straight but when you star learning how to drift at higher speeds you kinda forget about that. im trying to save up for a rb20.

Back