I am so fucking sick of school

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

damn.. i'm done with my B.S. in december and in january i'm starting up for 6 more years...

Quoted post[/post]]
Quoted post[/post]]
wambulance.gif

college is cake comparred to the real workd....

enjoy it while you still can.
umm, no. maybe if your parents are paying for school and you can just worry about studying, but some of us work and go to school, and are totally on our own, so yea, pretty much i know whta the "real world' is and what school is. school sucks, yet i know i would be stupid as hell to quit

eh. I agree with Brian... but on the other hand when you're going to college with courses like Swanny's AND working a full time Job... it's hard.

Nothing is easy. Elementary and high school, College, after college, permanent job, married, owning a house, retiring, kids, ... Nothing is easy. not a goddam thing.

Just after a while two things happen: Your soul dies, and you stop being evenly slightly phased when things go dramatically wrong or you decide "NEver again is somethign bad going to happen to me" and you become an asshole and no one cares if you live or die.

If anyone has a 3rd, tell me about it.

College of Engineering > Me.

Hate the workload, tons of shit to do - but it needs to be done for a reason. Been acing my past exams, and its all due to craploads of study. Oh, and since engineers are special, we don't need to take stupid English courses. Writing to Inform 104 my first semester, and that was it. Of course, I'm taking Advanced Calc, Stats and Dynamics, Microeconomics, Org Chem, and Analytical Physics Concepts. Suddenly writing a paper about a poem ain't so bad.

Oh, and URI is a HUGE party school as well - not to mention the girls....oh the girls.... :mrgreen:

Back