i am up way too late.

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

posol

RETIRED
that is all....

its 445... and i'm just going to bed. :cry:

being a home owner sucks. especialyl when you have to get up for work in 2.5 hours :cry:

ugh.

see ya in a few...

What does being a homeowner and being up at 5:00 am have to do with each other ?

Or are you just rubbing it in ?

no, it means i was working on the place all freaking night... lost track of time. i thought it was 130. :cry:

and here i am, back at work, already.....

I went to sleep at 4:30, fucked up of couse, woke up at 8, now I'm at work. This shit sucks

cleaning, arranging, organizing....

i'm thinking about getting a roomate, so i'm trying to clean up my spare bedroom....

i know man but in the end its not worth it......trust me i know...i had room mates for 3 years....i will NEVA do it again........dirty people suck and you never know other peoples bad habits until you move in together

sorry, i'm not lucky like you guys to have a woman to help you out...

it's really hard to live on one income... and well, i need some financial help.

or i'm going to end up working 100 hours a week... and no one will ever see me again.

Quoted post[/post]]
eh, if the roomie sucks give em the boot...

would you be better off once you off the STI?

not really... i still need to buy a car.... and even if its 200 a month for whatever i get, its still going to hurt me. i need 5-600 from a roomate.

around here 5-600 gets you a 1bdrm apt

sorry, i'm not lucky like you guys to have a woman to help you out...
bahahhahahahaha
women? help out...
more often they are just a drain...
you should be happy to not have to deal with a woman...

you could always get a chick roomate? that cooks some good food..

I find it mysterious how someone can both ask for a roommate,
Then charge that Roommate $500 a month for a room
And then talk about buying a new car.

There is a special ring in hell for you. :)

I find it mysterious how someone can both ask for a roommate,
Then charge that Roommate $500 a month for a room
And then talk about buying a new car.

There is a special ring in hell for you.
huh?

i'll be selling my car to buy a cheaper car.

getting rid of my 28k loan for a 5k loan is a smart financial decision at this point in my life. i really don't need an sti... a practical DD like a late 90's accord will suit me fine i think.

500/month for a room that includes everything and access to everything i have is a damn good deal imo.

and what youc an get in florida doesn't even count, cuz if i lived in florida, i could buy a huge house. or, indiana... where i can buy a house for 40k like james says.... shit, a 100k hosue must be dope.

Quoted post[/post]]
i'll be selling my car to buy a cheaper car.

getting rid of my 28k loan for a 5k loan is a smart financial decision at this point in my life. i really don't need an sti... a practical DD like a late 90's accord will suit me fine i think.

500/month for a room that includes everything and access to everything i have is a damn good deal imo.

and what youc an get in florida doesn't even count, cuz if i lived in florida, i could buy a huge house. or, indiana... where i can buy a house for 40k like james says.... shit, a 100k hosue must be dope.

for 500/mo i would want access to all the girls your rubbing against, too :p

Back