i am up way too late.

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

In Indiana you can find a really good house for lik 45K my sister works for a realator (sp) you should just move up here lol..that way I have someone that can work on my car with :p

You DONT want B workin on your car... lol... :)

And B... Try owning a house, a van payment, credit card, a wife, and baby on one income.... :p

Quoted post[/post]]
In Indiana you can find a really good house for lik 45K my sister works for a realator (sp) you should just move up here lol..that way I have someone that can work on my car with :p

i don't work on cars. i gave it up for lent...

its lent, right?
:blink:

Quoted post[/post]]
You DONT want B workin on your car... lol... :)
:confused:
And B... Try owning a house, a van payment, credit card, a wife, and baby on one income.... :p

you paid about the same price i did for the house.
your van im sure is lower than my sti payment.
creditcard... yup, got 8k on that.
wife & baby....

I got nothing... but i'd be putting the baby with grams and the wife back to work :p

Randall Graves: "How does it feel?"

Angry video store woman: "How does what feel?"

Randall Graves: "how does it feel to always be right?"

Angry woman: "Screw you! I'm never renting here again!"

Randall Graves: "YOU'RE NOT ALLOWED TO RENT HERE ANYMORE!"

Quoted post[/post]]

:ph34r: I been saying that shit all this damn time.

Sure living in the northeast is great. higher payrates for everyone! Along with that comes a higher cost of living.

shoot, there was a house for sale about 45 mins south of tucson, (2 hours south of phoenix, az) for sale with 4 acres of lane, 2200 sq feet, built in 2002 for 145k

but thats a ton cheaper then the norm..

Where it's 110 all year... lol you gotta remember B is pasty white. Do you have an idea what the sun would do to the poor guy out there?

Quoted post[/post]]
Quoted post[/post]]

:ph34r: I been saying that shit all this damn time.

Sure living in the northeast is great. higher payrates for everyone! Along with that comes a higher cost of living.

hardly... :)

Take it from me, I've lived everywhere and the NE is the easiest to get along in. It's all about the number of jobs. Even between my contracts I'm working and doing something to help out.

Vs country living in NH when it was literally impossible to get a job. Or Colorado where the jobs were there but the applicant list was over 500 deep.

Back