I burned my balls today.

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Status
Not open for further replies.
Holy hell, this is probably the most random shop injury I've ever recieved.

My car's up on the lift, and I'm underneath with a torch doing some top secred R&D work and molten metal is falling. Mind you, I'm not standing UNDER the torch, but I am off to the side, and I'm wearing pants, boots, boxers, a t-shirt tucked in, and a shop jacket tucked into some welding gloves... So this big blob somehow rolls off my face shield, and down the collar of my shirt. I do a little dance to get it out, thinking it went between my jacket and shirt. Wrong. I feel a searing pain below my belly button, and I go into "ow shit" panic mode. Then it goes down, burning a path of destruction and carnage, and then goes away. Whew. That sucked. So I raise my hands back up to to some more work, and THE FUCKER IS STILL BURNING! It moves lower and... BURNS... MY... FUCKING... BALLS! At this point, I cut the argon on the torch, drop it, throw off my face mask and bellow in rage. Then, as if in one last defiant blaze of glory on it's way back to Hell, the little ball of hate rolled down my leg, and fizzled out somewhere between my sock and it's destination.

Son. Of. A. Bitch.

Damage report:
Burn mark just left and below my belly button.
Burn mark on my upper left scrot (the boys took one for the team).
Two burn marks on my left thigh and one on my left shin.

Lesson: My nuts flex when niggas front. That and don't tuck your shirt in when playing with fire.

torchcu1.jpg
+
hernia-nl.gif
=
angry.gif

ow, just doesnt seem to grasp how much i think that hurt.

Originally posted by sLuShBoXtEgGy@Nov 6 2004, 11:36 PM
[post=413233]Quoted post[/post]​

i bet he iced down his marbles shortly after. :lol:

:bo: :bo: :bo: :bo: :bo: :bo: :bo: :bo: :bo: :bo: :bo: :bo:

Originally posted by TurboMirage+Nov 7 2004, 02:26 AM-->
sLuShBoXtEgGy
@Nov 6 2004, 11:36 PM
[post=413233]Quoted post[/post]​

i bet he iced down his marbles shortly after. :lol:
[post=413330]Quoted post[/post]​

Actually, after about a two minute break to do damage control, I was back out there with the torch cuz I'm one bad mofo.

Actually, after about a two minute break to do damage control, I was back out there with the torch cuz I'm one stupid* mofo.
[post=413369]Quoted post[/post]​

bad = stupid

stupidstupidstupidstupidstupidstupidstupidstupidstupidstupidstupidstupidstupidstupidstupid

Balls of steel. Literally. I'm glad you're not seriously hurt!

omg seriously that had to hurt so damn bad. Ji i give it to ya for actually working after that. I dont' have balls but i bet it hurt like a motherfucker

Originally posted by New2TheCarScene@Nov 7 2004, 09:43 AM

Actually, after about a two minute break to do damage control, I was back out there with the torch cuz I'm one stupid* mofo.
[post=413369]Quoted post[/post]​

bad = stupid

stupidstupidstupidstupidstupidstupidstupidstupidstupidstupidstupidstupidstupidstupidstupid
[post=413371]Quoted post[/post]​

Fuck you, pal. Some of us are man enough to get back up after we fall. If everyone was a limp wristed pussy like you, we'd still be driving around on horses.

Originally posted by NotUrAverage_Si@Nov 7 2004, 06:22 PM
I'd wear a cup next time, just for the extra security. :eek2:

Glad to hear there's no serious damage. :thumbsup:
[post=413509]Quoted post[/post]​

What's a piece of plastic going to do when you have a 1200°F+ ball of hate making a beeline for your nuts?

Originally posted by Loco Honkey+Nov 7 2004, 06:33 PM-->
NotUrAverage_Si
@Nov 7 2004, 06:22 PM
I'd wear a cup next time, just for the extra security.  :eek2:

Glad to hear there's no serious damage. :thumbsup:
[post=413509]Quoted post[/post]​

What's a piece of plastic going to do when you have a 1200°F+ ball of hate making a beeline for your nuts?
[post=413511]Quoted post[/post]​

hahahha

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back