I burned my balls today.

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Status
Not open for further replies.
Haha I don't know, might bounce or roll off the cup :shrug2:

or I guess in a worse case senerio, it could melt thru and then the cup would prevent it from going anywhere else but to your scrotum. :unsure:

oh my thats a shitty thing to happen

Thats fuckin hilarious. I had a similar situation one time.

I was sitting in a friends car smoking and some how the cherry dropped in to my lap, well my boxers just happen to be all bunched up and some how the lil hole in my booxers was above the waist of my pants, well the cherry dropped right in the hole and rosted a few pubes, grazed my nuts and dropped into the seat of my pants. By that point i was hopping around like a jack ass inside the car, after a few seconds i was able to put it out by grabbing the ass of my pants. So you figure once it got down in that area there was no sitting down, mind you im in a car passenger seat, If I had sat down i would have burnt my ass too, and i did but not as bad as it could have been. I did get a small butt blister on the right cheek though. i was freakin out :lol:

thats a good excuse to have a girl lick your balls.

"baby, i have hot nuts, can you cool them off?"
"SURE!"
and ball licking commences.

yeah except for the fact that a girls mouth is hot as well. i think it would hurt more than feel good

Originally posted by Trinity@Nov 8 2004, 11:52 AM
yeah except for the fact that a girls mouth is hot as well. i think it would hurt more than feel good
[post=413716]Quoted post[/post]​

not as hot as the burning ball of hate Ji was talking about.

Originally posted by Seany-izzle@Nov 8 2004, 04:51 PM
well now you GOTTA shave your nuts. cant have a bald spot...that would just look weird.
[post=413845]Quoted post[/post]​

I refuse to comment on this, as any comment will be TMI...

Originally posted by TrailorParkPimp@Nov 8 2004, 09:13 PM
dood i dont wanna know if Loco Honkey shaves his balls or not. thats too disgusting to wanna know :puke:
[post=413967]Quoted post[/post]​

See, Sean? TMI. Don't worry, Toilet Paper Pud... I'm not going to tell. :p

Bringing dead threads back for the sake of adding zero value comments is a bad thing. Please refrain from doing so in the future.

Thread locked to prevent further post whoring.

:locked:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back