I couldn't resist......more wheels.

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

They are in CHELMSFORD,MA,US....

They'll be here tomorrow...I can't wait.

And seeing the dunlops on the Z has lasted two hard drift event's, I think I'll get some more of them....205/50/15 for the fronts, and 235/50/15's for the back...major stretch.....whooowhoo

:D

DSC00441.JPG

DSC00440.JPG

DSC00436.JPG

and now for some dunplops...err dunlops..hehe

DSC00433.JPG

current wheels are 14x8's, with 225/60/14's on them...still plenty of room...I had 265/50/14's on 14x7 wheels...they rubbed a little, but I trimmed the wheel wells to fit. and the flares wtill had plenty of room. :)

Am i the only one that doesn't like the wheels? Hopefully they look better on the car then im imagining.

Gotta post up the after shots and ill eat my words if im wrong.

I must have missed the part where you are gonna flare the fenders more. If thats the case then im all for it. I thought you were gonna put em on the Z like it is now. That just wouldnt work for me.

I got 2 new fiberglass front fenders, now I'm looking for some flares to fab on to them, or I'll just buy my buddied wide-body kit that he's hoarding. the more I'm thinking about these cars, theres too many options to shoot for.

Back