I dont know

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks to the people that gave me somethings to look over and fuck all the rest of you on line fags get a life I'm at work making money if this is what you guys think is having a good day you well never be a street or drag racer stay home on your computer I hope im never on the road with you

Originally posted by JDMG2i@May 14 2004, 02:07 PM
Thanks to the people that gave me somethings to look over and fuck all the rest of you on line fags get a life I'm at work making money if this is what you guys think is having a good day you well never be a street or drag racer stay home on your computer I hope im never on the road with you

Alright you should step down now and jsut stop visiting this site. Cuase with that attitude you will either get banned or warned heavily. Claling other members name is not allowed here thats where our warning system came from. So you may want to stop.

Is this real? Or are you guys staging this for Entertainment??? I dont get this, I come to this site to look at other peoples questions about Street racing and building motors and what not and i see a bunch of Bumbling idiots babble on about senseless jabber and make absolutely no sense what so ever. Take a step out of Childhood and think about becoming what they call MATURE, M-A-T-U-R-E. Im sure you are gonna feed off of this post and make up another 6 Replies as to why your pussy hurts and you need some vagisil for it. HAVE FUN KIDS!

If he could use english correctly, he wouldn't have gotten himself in this much trouble.

LEARN ENGLISH BITCH. CORRECT GRAMMAR IS YOUR FRIEND.

Dont tell me not name call when if read every one here has said somthing please oh no im going to be warned or banned my life well stop then ha ha ha ha ha you all need to grow up

Originally posted by JDMG2i@May 14 2004, 11:33 AM
Dont tell me not name call when if read every one here has said somthing please oh no im going to be warned or banned my life well stop then ha ha ha ha ha you all need to grow up

really bro, you should take some of the time you spend fucking up hondas and go learn english, you are going to get no where in life when you sound like a god damn three year old, "don't tell me not name call: HAHAHA!!! :newbie:

wheres cal when we need him :calban:

omg...u 2 are fucking dumbtarded

u see, lots of us are regulars..and most of the regulars are good friends. when business needs to be done, they are serious and get shit done; when not, its fun to joke around and have a good time talking to eachother. no one cares about you and whatever u tried to ask/say, so were gonna have some fun with it.

see what i did there, i used 4 commas, a semi-colon, a 3 period series, and 3 periods, and a slash. that makes this legible.

:cliffs:

your a fag

Get a fucking life you loser ass homos I hope that none of you like women because all I hear from you guys is im gay im gay so shut your dick loving lips

YOUR GETTING

s40a502a6be6f5.jpg

Originally posted by tlb1127@May 14 2004, 01:51 PM
Hey Losers, This sounds like a big Circle Jerk in here. You guys got way too much time on your hands. Try not to take too many cum shots in your mouth their. BYEBYE NOW.

Aren't you supposed to be in middle school you prepubescent waste of human sperm? For the love of God what is it with you little 3 foot pre-teen wastes of oxygen coming in here telling us what to do?

I apologize, I had a day off and I wanted to relax, doesn't happen too often. Hell I got called into to work today. Shoulda said no...this thread looked like fun.

Originally posted by tlb1127@May 14 2004, 02:19 PM
Is this real? Or are you guys staging this for Entertainment??? I dont get this, I come to this site to look at other peoples questions about Street racing and building motors and what not and i see a bunch of Bumbling idiots babble on about senseless jabber and make absolutely no sense what so ever. Take a step out of Childhood and think about becoming what they call MATURE, M-A-T-U-R-E. Im sure you are gonna feed off of this post and make up another 6 Replies as to why your pussy hurts and you need some vagisil for it. HAVE FUN KIDS!

No this isn't staged, but you're right on one account...you're seeing one bumbling idiot babble on about senseless jabber and make absolutely no sense what so ever...his name is JDMG2i. If he had made sense, or posed a question in the original post in this topic, this thread wouldn't have turned out like this. Excuse us for not knowing how to speak idiot so we could decode his senseless jabber whilest making absolutely no sense what soever.

Originally posted by lowandslow@May 14 2004, 11:45 AM

u see, lots of us are regulars..and most of the regulars are good friends. when business needs to be done, they are serious and get shit done; when not, its fun to joke around and have a good time talking to eachother. no one cares about you and whatever u tried to ask/say, so were gonna have some fun with it.

see what i did there, i used 4 commas, a semi-colon, a 3 period series, and 3 periods, and a slash. that makes this legible.

your a fag

:bo:

see the thing is is that nobody wants to help somebody that...
1. has a problem
2. goes to the computer
3. types in honda at a search engine
4. finds honda swap
5. realizes they cant make a post without being a member
6. makes a member name like poopasshat322425223
7. then writes a post while at the same time, smokin a cigarette, jacking off, and cooking a cheesburger
8. so the post looks like this
"teg xsi problem start,dwi start, no run,poop fart then diewhat you guys thunk"
9.then when people get mad cause they cant understand you, you say
"fwuk yo guys studumb,i have 12 secdaily drive car with10 motgers"

I mean lets look at this in a real life situation, lets say you are in the mall, trying to find fredricks of hollywood so you can buy your boyfrind that elephant thong. So you get there and you cant find the thong. So you mosey on over to the front counter where that hot girl is and you start slobbering with your hand down your pants fingering your pussy and you say

"poop shwiet cant find the elephant boy have bug cockhlepfind shit"

so the clerk says "excuse me"

then you say "fwuuuuuuk uh uh awwnana maaaann fuckshit cock poopamofo" and you drop your pants and run outta the store

I mean lets face it, your gonna get beat up at least, if not thrown in jail

well thats what these boys are doin, beating ya up.

^^ HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA!!! For once HondaMoCo and I agree...that was fuckin great mang. :bo: :bo:

Originally posted by HondaMoCo+May 14 2004, 03:08 PM-->
Originally posted by lowandslow@May 14 2004, 11:45 AM

your a fag

:bo:

see the thing is is that nobody wants to help somebody that...
1. has a problem
2. goes to the computer
3. types in honda at a search engine
4. finds honda swap
5. realizes they cant make a post without being a member
6. makes a member name like poopasshat322425223
7. then writes a post while at the same time, smokin a cigarette, jacking off, and cooking a cheesburger
8. so the post looks like this
"teg xsi problem start,dwi start, no run,poop fart then diewhat you guys thunk"
9.then when people get mad cause they cant understand you, you say
"fwuk yo guys studumb,i have 12 secdaily drive car with10 motgers"

I mean lets look at this in a real life situation, lets say you are in the mall, trying to find fredricks of hollywood so you can buy your boyfrind that elephant thong. So you get there and you cant find the thong. So you mosey on over to the front counter where that hot girl is and you start slobbering with your hand down your pants fingering your pussy and you say

"poop shwiet cant find the elephant boy have bug cockhlepfind shit"

so the clerk says "excuse me"

then you say "fwuuuuuuk uh uh awwnana maaaann fuckshit cock poopamofo" and you drop your pants and run outta the store

I mean lets face it, your gonna get beat up at least, if not thrown in jail

well thats what these boys are doin, beating ya up.

Holy god damn man that was the funniest thing ever.

HO MO CO is a fuckin hilarious guy.

JDMG2i

loser ass homos... im gay im gay... so shut your dick loving lips

Kid go... this statement alone says you arent any older the 16 and if you are then you were like my oldest brother on ridalin all your fucking life and are to be released from jail June 8th.

Originally posted by revolution8k@May 14 2004, 12:10 PM
^^ HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA!!! For once HondaMoCo and I agree...that was fuckin great mang. :bo: :bo:

hey we had one or two dissagrements, but im all for "burying the ol hatchet"

I never had a problem with ya, it's just our opinions usually differ which is fine. I'm cool with that. I don't hold grudges against people, especially when I'm on the int4rdnet. :thumbsup:

Don't mess with Havok though, he'll e-hate you for the rest of your life!

Originally posted by revolution8k@May 14 2004, 03:25 PM
Don't mess with Havok though, he'll e-hate you for the rest of your life!

Thats great.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back