I finally got a Cell phone.....

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

LOL it doesnt cost me anything if YOU email me. it costs me everytime **I** send a message.

Nextel ? HAHAHAHAH I may not have beep beep, but I can tell you how fucked you are now :)

The worst choice in mobile communication for the individual.. Dare I say non-thug, on the market.

Beep beep

-> Steve

Well...its better than the "pay-as-you-go" phone that you offered me.... <_<

Originally posted by Airjockie@Jan 27 2005, 11:44 PM
Well...its better than the "pay-as-you-go" phone that you offered me.... <_<
[post=452418]Quoted post[/post]​

Yeah, that method of cellular sucks wind. It's about $20 a month the way I talk on it - Which is rarely.

But this nextel, that I'm jealous, is neat - But it's SO damned expensive... and for what ?

-> Steve

I'd rather do the Satellite radio and a cheaper, say t-mobile plan. Not that I'm telling you what to do - But getting into a contract with one of the most vile accounts recievable departments in the industry, choosing the most expensive cellular plan there is.. AND not calling me ?

the 30 dollar plan is 10 cent walkie talkie keys... You can rack up $2 in a simple "Where are you again?" mobile-mobile !

-> Steve

actually...the PTT walky is free......

nights and week-ends are free...on all the plans... :)

and their cheapest phone was like $0.99

But I wanted something that I can also use.....and with a decent color monitor.... :ph34r:

plus AIM and stuff..... B)

Originally posted by senate_9427@Jan 27 2005, 04:09 PM
yeah mine is shut off cuz i didnt pay the bill, the first time in 4 years. i've payed for my own cell and my GF's since i was 16, and now i got strapped for cahs and the fuckers shut it off quick. oh well i wanna buy out of the ATT contract anyways, i hate cingular and now ATT is cingular so they can lick my nuts, im getting Nextel or Sprint next
[post=452204]Quoted post[/post]​

Why do you pay for your girl's cell man? If I were to pay for a chick to have a phone...she better be using it to call me only, otherwise she can pay for her own talk time.

Back