I got my first ticket today!!

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Originally posted by 92civicb18b1@May 4 2005, 03:02 PM
Well at least here in NJ. You're supposed to pull into the fartherest right lane possible unless it's a turn only or the lanes are marked with solid white lines directing you to a specific lane.

fuck it...im trying to get out of work...ill try and explain later.
[post=495066]Quoted post[/post]​

i know what you are talking about, our intersections (if they two or more left turn lanes) have those dotted directional lines.
And to whoever said cops are good, come live in my neighborhood, they pull you over for that, but when they broke into my car it took them 2 hours to get here.
And when there was a guy in my backyard they didnt come until my mom told them if he stepped into the house she was going to blow his ass back out... then it was like 1 minute.
Some cops are cool and some do help, but this guy, was not one of them.

ive never been a dick to a cop, nor has a cop been anything but professional to me. every ticket ive gotten, i know ive deserved.

but i will say this. in the 1.5 years, ive gotten pulled over... say 4 times. i didnt get a ticket. must be my pretty face. ;)

Originally posted by TurboMirage@May 4 2005, 03:32 PM
ive never been a dick to a cop, nor has a cop been anything but professional to me. every ticket ive gotten, i know ive deserved.

but i will say this. in the 1.5 years, ive gotten pulled over... say 4 times. i didnt get a ticket. must be my pretty face. ;)
[post=495077]Quoted post[/post]​

I've been pulled over 6 times, and i have always had pretty cool cops, and i should have gotten tickets for those things i DID deserve, and have since quit racing on the street, but to get tickets for something i didn't deserve, sucks alot.
I think i was 'owed' a ticket or two, but at least for something worthwhile.
Improper Position-Left Turn, what a bitch cop.

when i was driving my 89 dodge pos white/primer/rust bucket, i got pulled over 4 times in less than 6 months. only one ticket resulted, bc the time i got the ticket was the only time i was doing anything wrong. one of those times, i got pulled over bc i was wearing my TEXAS TECH hat, and an ex-aggie asshole cop pulled me over. the other times were just bullshit reasons bc the cop was looking for multiple violations. also, i had several cops follow me lookin for a reason to pull me over. in this world, with most cops, it's more about what you're driving, what you look like, and where you are that determines whether you get pulled over, and whether you get a ticket. I've known lots of girls that have gotten pulled over for doing more than 15 over the speed limit, and they never got any tickets. only one of the tickets i ever got was for over 15 over (i believe it was 18 over). i also got fucked on my wreck bc i'm a young hispanic male college student with a goatee and somewhat long hair, and the woman who hit me was middle-aged, white and rich (driving a porsche cayanne- but it was prolly her husband's money). i even had a friend in the car who said the arrow was green when i began to turn. out of all the times i've been pulled over, only one cop was truly courteous and professional.

Originally posted by 92civicb18b1@May 4 2005, 08:52 PM
what is IBTL?
[post=495063]Quoted post[/post]​

In Before The :locked:

got ya.

My sister has been pulled over at least 30 times. In those times shes gotten two tickets.
-Running a stop sign...(she only got it because her asshole friends were fucking with the cop, calling him a pig and writing "DUNKIN' DONUTS" on a brown paper bag and putting it in plain view for him)

-Obstruction of view..
- she had like 300 things hanging from the mirror, that wasn't even the
reason she got pulled over though. She was actually pulled over for
driving on the wrong side of the road. She was all fucked up on some
shit and decided she wanted to play "england".

Me on the other hand have a few tickets. And only two were for speeding. One was for 33 miles over the speed limit, it was a speed trap, from 50 to 25 in 200 feet and I was doing 58. The other was for 21 over, I was just trying to go over the Goethals a little faster than normal., 66 in a 45.

I was also cited on my old quad once, which was also dismissed. 48 in a 25, driving on a public road and evading a stop.

I've been pulled over by some cool cops also. Even after I got arrested they figured out a way to let me off, since I had a warrant and defenitly didn't have the $1500 bail.

Back