i got pulled over

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Originally posted by micah@Nov 23 2003, 03:06 PM
in regards to the bmx post.

since when do you have to have a license to ride a bike?

his drivers license.

Thats weaksauce dude..

I remember my only ticket i've gotten, (not saying i havent been pulled over a few times just never got a ticket for those), was leaving the mall and there was a bike cop posting in the left turn lane of all places. My friends and i were like wtf he doing? i was making a right turn, my turn comes up and i proceed to turn right and as i start to move the light turns green. About a little over a quarter mile i was on the on ramp to the freeway and i get pulled over by this guy. He said i did a no right turn on red deal. Dude wrote me the ticket so i went back to the intersection and indeed buried in the bushes across the street there was a sign. Now there are 3 signs at the intersection for no right turn on red. :roll:

As for the other times i got pulled over, speeding, but its all about the ebake slowin down so the cop dont see the brake lights. Got out of those because they didnt have enough proof that i was speeding.

if you really wanna be lazy get the De-icer window spray, and just let it flow for like 3 min = window clean

Being pulled over for that is not weaksauce or "hella" gay. BTW- I think anyone that uses "hella" needs to be slapped upside the head with a 10 lb. salmon. Anyway... It's good he pulled you over. You could have caused an accident. Case in point: http://www.spokanepolice.org/news_releases.htm Read the 2nd report in the Nov. 7th update.

Originally posted by Smonkeyboy@Nov 23 2003, 07:10 PM
if you really wanna be lazy get the De-icer window spray, and just let it flow for like 3 min = window clean

Personally, I think that stuff is worthless. A bottle lasts about 2 days. sorry man. I used to use it all the time, if you spray it and don't have your defroster on it fogs right back over. Putting RainX anti-fog on the inside and the water beading stuff on the outside helps tremendously though when it's warm and raining.

that sucks, next time tape a turkey on your window and drive with a blow up doll in the passenger, that should stun him..

Qick fix for an ice scraper is an old credit card. Have used one a few times in a pich. In Wisconsin the weather can change in five minutes.

Originally posted by 92CivicCx@Nov 23 2003, 12:18 PM
last night we had freezing rain and i didn't have an ice scaper so i broke a cd case and did the best i can... with in two minutes of leaving work i got pulled over cuz my windows were not scraped good enough! they let me go but god damn can they think of a better thing then that to pull me over.

Without a picture of your car at the time you got pulled over, I would say that the cop was right to do so. How inconvenient would 5 minutes be to warm up your car properly? Good unobstructed vision is so important both for your safety and for the cars around you.

It's the beginning of the winter season, so time to winterize your car. I hope you have a real scraper in your car now. In the wintertime, I have a scraper, small shovel, gloves, jumper cables, snacks and bottled water in the car with me, in addition to the flashlight and odd tools.

Originally posted by 94RedSiGal+Nov 24 2003, 12:40 PM-->
92CivicCx
@Nov 23 2003, 12:18 PM
last night we had freezing rain and i didn't have an ice scaper so i broke a cd case and did the best i can... with in two minutes of leaving work i got pulled over cuz my windows were not scraped good enough!  they let me go but god damn can they think of a better thing then that to pull me over.

Without a picture of your car at the time you got pulled over, I would say that the cop was right to do so. How inconvenient would 5 minutes be to warm up your car properly? Good unobstructed vision is so important both for your safety and for the cars around you.

It's the beginning of the winter season, so time to winterize your car. I hope you have a real scraper in your car now. In the wintertime, I have a scraper, small shovel, gloves, jumper cables, snacks and bottled water in the car with me, in addition to the flashlight and odd tools.

it takes 20 minute or longer for my my car to defrost frost i wonder how long it would do ice.... if i drvie the car it melts in five minutes. if i wanted to get an ice scraper i would of had to drive to a gastation and the 1st one i passed was where i got stopped..... i scraped 60 tp 70% off my rear window my passenger side had no ice on it my driver side and driver side passenger windows were about half scraped my front window was half scraped.... keep in mind this was 10:15 at night it qas zero out with wind chill no golves and i live a hour away from work so anyone would of done what i did

Originally posted by JDMilan@Nov 23 2003, 08:38 PM
that sucks, next time tape a turkey on your window and drive with a blow up doll in the passenger, that should stun him..

:blink: :huh: :lmao: :laugh: :bo:

I got pulled over because all my tail lights didn't work, I mean all of them cuz I put a new stereo so it made a short circuit, but any ways COP cheked out my police record(it is clean) so he gave me a warning, and I had insurance too.

Originally posted by randerson165@Nov 23 2003, 12:27 PM
Yeah, cops are dicks.

I recently moved to this new area and there is a dirt bmx track and I was like "that looks like fun". So I bought a bike, now keep in mind that I haven't rode a bike in 6 years and I'm now 22 years old. So its 12 midnight and I'm riding my bike to the store to get some snacks. I don't have a light on my bike but the streets are lighted. The cop pulls me over and starts being this total dick and ends up writing me a ticket for no light. He could have gave me a warning, especially with the fact that I live only 3 blocks away. So the ticket runs $141. Then he gives me a ticket for not changing my address on my license, another $94 !!!

So then I go to court and hear all the other ridiculous tickets these pig dick heads wrote. They pulled some guy over and wrote him a ticket (not a warning but a ticket) for having one of his two license plate lights out. Now why couldn't you give somebody a warning and tell them to fix it ? That ticket ran $106 for one of his license plate lights out.

Then to top it off, they passed a new law saying that a judge cannot lower a traffic violation (a bike is considered a vehicle) more than 25% now and so I got stuck with paying this stupid ass fine for riding a f$%$##^ bike.

why didnt you just run away. you coulda got away with a bike easily just go through places cars cant go and he wouldnt have bothred trying to chase you. and if he did try to you could go hecka faster then he did.

Back