I guess I was going too fast...

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

ScrapinSi

ticket.jpg

He should have seen me earlier in the night when I tried to find the speed limiter on the car... I gave up at 130mph, because i didn't trust the tires... :huh: :laugh: :ph34r:

In most states if you exceed the speed limit by more than (I think) 20 mph you automatically get a reckless driving charge.

I put the audi on cruise at 115-120 all the time. But the fuel cut off is 130.

Be happy that's not NJ, double fines in 65 mph zones.

And since we're displaying tickets...

wOTc4MjQ3NnM0MTNkZmQzMXk1NDE%3D.jpg

It set me back $250 and 8 points.

I should post a pic of my "ticket" folder in my filing cabinet.

That bastard is at least 2 inches thick.

this 97 in a 65 is $285... Few years back I got an 80 in a 65, then a 65 in a 40 the next day... they were like $290 a piece..

hell i dont have enough fingers and toes to count all the tickets i have gotten...

3 tickets total for me, I might still have my last ticket somewhere.

53 in a 35... hey it's 10:30 on a school night, nobody was out... except the cop.
40 in a 25... and here's the display of my being 16 and not paying attention to the speedometer.
63 in a 35... not fair, it just fell from 50 to 35... added a reckless driving charge, court costs and defensive driving to that.

110, 150, 190+110+100+30

790 total. Haven't had a ticket since then (Jan 01).

i think i have 13 total. im a good driver, just never have all or up to date documentation. and i am to parking what william hung is to singing.

ugh, i know what yo umean. i cannot parallel park for shit. Im horrible at it, i always have been. Up here you can always find something where you dont need to parallel park, man if i move to a city and i need a car im getting a mini...

Speeding tickets: 3
Warnings: 4 (all within the first year of driving)
Its been a year since my last speeding ticket and it was a year prior to that lol, just dont drive dumb and you wont get tickets :)

wow B, thats expensive as hell. i got 83 in a 65. wanna know what it cost me?

35 bucks and 1 day probation.

thats right 1 day!! i couldnt believe it. my speed was dropped to 74 though. but damn, my last ticket was somehting like 40 in a 25 and i got 70 dollar fine and 2 years probation.

Parallel parking for me is as common as left turns. I can park my cars in a shoebox now.

Sidenote: Where did you guys learn to drive , you know... REALLY drive ? I had to learn in Boston.

I have never gotten pulled over, i hope i don't any time soon, i am not making enough money to pay $200 plus for speeding. Out here in the middle of nowhere cops don't sit around much unless you are in a town or out late at night anyway. I did get a parking ticket last year for parking a week where you couldn't park from 2 am to 6am

I learned to really drive, going out to school and back, route 80 from Danville PA, to NJ isn't anything special, but once you get traffic from the city it can get hectic. School was in Madison, NJ.

Back