I Hate Harry Potter

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

BodyDroppedNikes

...PENDEJO....
VIP
i work in a book distribution warehouse, and i am already tired of looking at AND hearing about the new damn Harry Potter (sorry for those that like it) book. when you have to look at over 300,000 copies of it (no lie), you would too. i will be glad when all this damn hype is over about the damn book. its already getting on my nerves...and the fucker aint even on sale yet as they wont be available to the public on this Friday...and NO i cant get you and advanced copy of it...shit i cant even get one if i did try (they are all pretty much accounted for to the customers (amazone.com, barnes and nobles, and whoever else ordered the fucker for this Friday. sorry just a lil ranting i had to do...

Originally posted by Afipunk21@Jun 11 2003, 08:04 PM
Burn 'em all! Nick sez : bukz r 4 nurdz.

::ahem::

you guys are looking at the biggest nerd on hondaswap.com.

books and reading are my lifestyle and will eventually be my means of making my living. (attorney)

MATH is for nerds. haha flame away !!!!!!!

Originally posted by karnash+Jun 11 2003, 08:30 PM-->
Afipunk21
@Jun 11 2003, 08:04 PM
Burn 'em all! Nick sez : bukz r 4 nurdz.

::ahem::

you guys are looking at the biggest nerd on hondaswap.com.

books and reading are my lifestyle and will eventually be my means of making my living. (attorney)

MATH is for nerds. haha flame away !!!!!!!

Then that means all of us engineers > you attorneys.

:lol:

ya.....well.....ummm......math sucks y0.

best comeback i could think of at the time :lol:

<<edit>> the reason i dont like math is not because it is hard.....well it is, untill you understand all of the rules behind the particular type of problem you are trying to solve.....but because in my opinion, there is no room for self expression and EVERY fucking thing is BLACK or WHITE. its either right or wrong (lets forget about the "higher-up" mathematics for a moment because im sure u guys could make a good argument about those)

but bottom line.....math is so....black and white. that's what gets me every time.

That is why math rules. It is either right or it is wrong, you either know your shit or you don't. There is no room for someone to fake it or bullshit through.

I am with you on the books though. If I couldn't read anything I would go crazy. :: TV is for m0rons ::

Originally posted by lsvtec@Jun 11 2003, 09:20 PM
There is no room for someone to fake it or bullshit through.

I am with you on the books though. If I couldn't read anything I would go crazy. :: TV is for m0rons ::

1) bullshitting and "faking" it....gotta do what u gotta do :lol:

2) t.v. IS for morons. with the exception of the discovery channel, history channel and of course, THE SIMPSONS!!!!
only programs i watch.

Originally posted by lsvtec@Jun 11 2003, 09:43 PM
Logically the Simpsons would be excluded from that rule.

(heres where the ability to bullshit comes into play)

well, as with everything in life, there are exceptions.

reason i like it, is because it allows my mind to chill for a half hour evey day, which is a welcome
break from reading and studying.

therefore, logically speaking, it is an exception to the rule.

(grey my friend. life is not black and white, but many beautiful shades of grey, where each man can
paint it as he sees fit....of course, his picture stops where the next man's begins)

or is it "gray?" i got a headache, and im watching the simpsons as i type this :lol:

Originally posted by karnash@Jun 11 2003, 08:43 PM
ya.....well.....ummm......math sucks y0.

best comeback i could think of at the time :lol:

and your going to be a lawyer....

can you say public defender :lol:

j/k

oh and your right, don't be shy about Harry Potter is uber ghey. My dream is to be written into the final sceen of the next movie, I come on to the screen and beat the shit out off all the kidz and thus end the entire franchise!!

Mwa ha ha ha!

Pffft. I read the math theory books for a reason, so I can get good grades and yeah, get into super good college cheaply. :p

Explain to me how you know that was the local community college everyone attends, and no I am not going there, I am probably going to UW. I have a 3.7 with 2 AP classes each semester.

Back