i hate my desicions...please read

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Quoted post[/post]]
oops just works on waterbased paint, has little or no effect on oil based.

looks like your gonna have to paint everything all over again with some flat black and grey! :laugh: :laugh:

IF YOUR GONNA TOSS IT LMK I HAVE ANOTHER CRX THAT COULD USE IT!

naww....its all better and im keepin the panels....my now is now boostin 6 pounds so yah....pretty good rex on my hands and will need those interior parts...lol :p

Quoted post[/post]]
Quoted post[/post]]
naww....its all better and im keepin the panels....my now is now boostin 6 pounds so yah....pretty good rex on my hands and will need those interior parts...lol :p

HUH? that doesn't make sense....

i think he said the panels turned out fine and since he's gonna go boost soon he'd rather keep them.

I THINK THATS WHAT HE :laugh: :laugh: SAID

yea...lol...what i meant was.....my crx is now boostin 6 pounds...lol.....i repainted the panels and they look perfectly fine and unriced now....and i am keeping the car ( i had posted it for sale a while back) it runs great and looks great....man this post sure was "reserected" lol :p

glad to hear about your de-ricing, congrats.

now we just need a support group for ricer addics and their dumb decisions :laugh:

"i'll start it off."

"hi, my name is Ryan, (everyone)"Hi Ryan", (me again) Well i have been ricer clean for five years now. thanks!"

"clap-clap-clap"

"who's next?"

Quoted post[/post]]
glad to hear about your de-ricing, congrats.

now we just need a support group for ricer addics and their dumb decisions :laugh:

"i'll start it off."

"hi, my name is Ryan, and i have been ricer clean for five years now. thanks!"

"clap-clap-clap"

"who's next?"

:laugh: :laugh:

you forgot the part where they all go "hi ryan!"

and sometimes i wonder if im and still a ricer and just dont know it

Back