I hate my ricer fart can!!!

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

all i mean is i cant really hea anything at all, in IMO i like a hear a bit, but not too ricer ish

Hey if i'm doing my own piping with say a Apexi WS2 universal muffler if I try to bend the piping won't it creace in and become a smaller diameter? What is mandral or something bending?

If you're using crush bending, then yes, you'll get creases around the bends which may restrict flow a bit. If that's what you're going to be using, then I'd make the piping size a bit bigger in order to account for it. If you have access to a mandrel bender though, that should produce cleaner bends...

If you're using crush bending, then yes, you'll get creases around the bends which may restrict flow a bit. If that's what you're going to be using, then I'd make the piping size a bit bigger in order to account for it. If you have access to a mandrel bender though, that should produce cleaner bends...
Yeah, I only have acess to a crush bender.

So you're saying if I use my 1 3/4" mid-pipe and make my own axle-back and do crush bending should I do about a 2" pipe? I could always go to a muffler shop.

Last edited:

Correct, yes.

Last edited:
Come to think of it it almost looks like I could cut a hole in the bumper and just bolt that right up. I would never do that though.

I just went to my local auto wrecker and they had Civics galore!!

So for $300 I can get a DC HHC5013 header and a full exhaust.
31WRJ44XVRL._SL230_.jpg

A 2 1/4" nice exhaust from the header all the way back. It has a nice flex pipe and cat. on it. The tips look gay but I could care less. If it sounds bad I'll buy a Apexi WS2 muffler and slap it on.

Also they will give me a D16Z6 valve cover that actually says VTEC on it insead on mine only saying Honda.

They also had a AEM CAI that they will give me for $40.

The header says it will fit:
Honda Civic DX/ LX/ EX/ Si 1992-1995
Honda Civic EX Only 1996-2000
Honda Del Sol S/ Si 1993-1997

Do you think it will fit my A6/Z6 Mini-Me?

Last edited:
By the looks of it I will have to move my oxygen sensor which is no problem but will it clear everything?

I just dug up some old pics:
100_1193.jpg

100_1196.jpg

I had to drop my damn LCA just to get it in.

By the looks of it I will have to extend the wires to the o2 sensor. Will the o2 sensor clear the axles ect? It also looks like I will have to shorten the mid-pipie.

What do you think.

Back