I hate people rant

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

i will save my rant about cops because most have heard it.

as for campus security, they gave them guns last year. im still waiting for one of them to shoot a drunk kid. but i still dont bother with them.

I ignore all security, especially community security.

I remember this clear as day. I got pulled over for doing 37 in a 35 in this community at 2:30AM. I had a temp plate in the glovebox, because the glue wasn't holding so I threw it in the glovebox...I only pulled over to make fun of them...

They pulled me over, I got out and they screamed for me to get back in the car...I ignored them, walked up to their piece of shit and asked why he thought he could pull me over.

He responded with "Get back in your car!"

"If I get back in my car I'm leaving"

"Sir, please get back in your vehicle"

"Why did you pull me over"

"Sir, step away from the my vehicle or I will be forced to mace you"

"HAHAHA, ooookkeeee" and I took one step back

He get's out and says, "License, registration and insurance"

"That's gonna be a big negative, officer"

"Excuse me?"

"I don't have one"

"Have one what?"

"Anything you want"

"Sir, if you do not present you DL, reg and ins. I will cite you for trespassing as well as the speeding ticket."

"How do you plan on doing that, when you have no idea who I am?"

He calls for backup, a minute later this other dude shows up.

"Ahh, I see, you can't handle it yourself?"

So I start making fun of them and how they're piggy rent-a-cops and let them attempt to cite me. They write out a speeding ticket and a trespassing ticket...to no one

They handed me the clipboard and I signed it in nice big BOLD letters... "FUCK YOU" and did a nice ebraked burnout before leaving.

I should go fuck with community security. We don't have any gated communities here though.

Except Westport CT where it's illegal to be found with less than $10 on you (Vangrancy.. not joking). But those are all actual cops that pull you over because you drive a car older than 1995. (That's true too.. in that town driving a car of a certain value is "reasonable suspicion")

And black ? OH AHAHAHAHAH

I get looked at funny when I drive through yuppy communities in my town. I laugh, and then proceed to wind each gear to redline - annoying housewives and scaring little children.

Call me a modern James Dean.

Rebel without a cause, bitchez. :p

My theory is most of the cops are high school graduates with a 1.999GPA that go rounded up to 2.0 so they can pass. They were the cool guys in high school that could drink 37239845237 gallons of beer and grabbed each others asses in the locker rooms and claim theyre not gay.

Thrown into the real life, they could only work at Wal-Mart lifting stuff, join the military, or be cops. After being fired from Wal-Mart because Wal-Mart can do whatever they want to their employees, they try to join the military. You know, try and make somethings of themselves because the "faggots" at school are making 2-3times as much as they are.

However, they fail the exams and try to become cops. After they get butt fucked into the force, they take revenage.

Well at least thats what I want to believe. Most of the cops in No. Cal. like WAY No. Cal. are a bunch of illerate rednecks that don't even know what CARB stands for and tickets you so you can pay the fix it ticket. They even have the gal to put "No Room For Racism" all over town, but about once a year a local police beats/kills as Asian person and goes to trial and usually loses. They also "accidently" kill white folks too.

Connecticut
• A local ordinance in Atwoodville, Connecticut prohibits people from playing Scrabble while waiting for a politician to speak.
• A pickle is not officially a pickle unless it bounces
• Balloons with advertising on them are illegal in Hartford, Conn.
• Bloomfield, Conn: It's against the law to eat in your car.
• Cattle branding in the United States did not originate in the West. It began in Connecticut in the mid-nineteenth century, when farmers were required by law to mark all their pigs.
• Devon: It is unlawful to walk backwards after sunset.
• Druggists in Connecticut must pay $400.00 each year for a license in order to use alcohol in compounding prescriptions.
• Guilford: Only white Christmas lights are allowed for display.
• Hartford: You aren't allowed to cross a street while walking on your hands
• In colonial times, Hartford, Conn., had an ordinance that allowed any resident to rent the town chain for 2 pence.
• In Connecticut any dogs with tattoos must be reported to the police.
• In Connecticut it is illegal to pirouette while crossing the street
• In Devon, Connecticut, it is unlawful to walk backwards after sunset.
• In Hartford, Conn., it's illegal to plant a tree in the street.
• In Hartford, Connecticut, it is illegal to kiss your wife on Sunday.
• In order for a pickle to officially be considered a pickle, it must bounce.
• In Simsbury, Conn., it's illegal for a politician to campaign at the town dump.
• It is illegal to discharge a firearm from a public highway.
• It is illegal to dispose of used razor blades.
• It's illegal to clam at night in Connecticut.
• New Britain: It is illegal for fire trucks to exceed 25mph, even when going to a fire.
• No one may use a white cane, unless they are blind.
• Southington: Silly string is banned.
• Strangers in Simsbury, Conn., were required, under an ordinance enacted in 1701 and only recently repealed, to leave town within a month unless they had at least 20 shillings to their names.
• The marriage of imbeciles and feeble-minded persons is prohibited.
• This state still retains an old law forbidding any kind of "private sexual behavior between consenting adults."
• Under the Code of 1650 in the New Haven Colony (in what is now Connecticut), a 16-year-old boy could be put to death if he "cursed, struck or disobeyed" his parents or was "stubborn or rebellious."
• Waterbury: It is illegal for any beautician to hum, whistle, or sing while working on a customer.
• You are not allowed to walk across a street on your hands.
• You can be stopped by the police for biking over 65 miles per hour.
• You cannot buy any alcohol after 8pm or on Sundays.
• You may not educate dogs.

Ohh shit....my dog has a tattoo......crap...I'm breaking a law...

Tattoo is the Animal Humane number for FL....hhee

Waterbury: It is illegal for any beautician to hum, whistle, or sing while working on a customer.
• You are not allowed to walk across a street on your hands.

:) I like the middle one.

first you got pulled over by the sheriff, lol he is the lowest form of Law enforcement, he probably just didn tknow what to do, thought he would be able to have a story to tell, then realized he fucked up... douche bag.

Quoted post[/post]]
first you got pulled over by the sheriff, lol he is the lowest form of Law enforcement, he probably just didn tknow what to do, thought he would be able to have a story to tell, then realized he fucked up... douche bag.

Actually the lowest form of law enforcement is a badge carrying security guard. The Sherriff's here are only trumped by state and federal officers.

Quoted post[/post]]
• Balloons with advertising on them are illegal in Hartford, Conn.
There is a balloon at a car dealer right off the highway in Hartford
• Bloomfield, Conn: It's against the law to eat in your car.
It is in Keene New Hampshire as well. This is true.
• Guilford: Only white Christmas lights are allowed for display.
There are plenty of ordinances like this throughout CT
• In Connecticut any dogs with tattoos must be reported to the police.
Misunderstood - if you see a dog with a tattoo you must report it. It could be a trackable run-away
• It is illegal to discharge a firearm from a public highway.
I have a funny story about this. On the 4th of July we were firing a .50 cal out the window and our hearing was so bad that 15 minutes later we didn't hear the cop that pulled us over. My friend kept saying "WHAT?!" when the cop was saying he was called to investigate fireworks
• It is illegal to dispose of used razor blades.
TRUE: If you live in CT check out your medicine cabinet. I bet it has a slot to dispose of them into the wall.
• It's illegal to clam at night in Connecticut.
and lobster pot
• New Britain: It is illegal for fire trucks to exceed 25mph, even when going to a fire.
haven't heard of this one, but it's believable. BPT CT has lots of roads that firetrucks aren't allowed down (Too small or bridges too weak)[/b[
• No one may use a white cane, unless they are blind.
this has been modified to detail only the tip color
• Southington: Silly string is banned.
This is recent - People were lighting the silly string on fire and making, basically, napalm
• The marriage of imbeciles and feeble-minded persons is prohibited.
Still true! Retarded people need special licencing and to prove guardianship and power of attorney before they can marry!
• You cannot buy any alcohol after 8pm or on Sundays.
Still true

Also, it should be noted that Shelton CT as well as others are "quiet towns" where rock and roll is banned. On top of that the old way to decide if your car radio was too loud to turn it up full volume and if the stereo could be heard from 10 paces, you were ticketted. 10 paces. Also, most factory SUVs break the same tint laws that regular cars must adhere to.

There are still lots of towns that are Dry too - no alcohol allowed. RI is big on that. And in Monroe CT it's against ordinance to use machinery to clean clothes. In shelton / Trumbull it's against the law to hang your clothes on a clothesline.

Quoted post[/post]]

he told me that "RHD is illegal, but I can't find the code for it". I think he was stalling to try and find where it's illegal. that's why it was impounded. then he couldn't find anything so they paid for it. he was just being a dick because he can be.

Waterbury: It is illegal for any beautician to hum, whistle, or sing while working on a customer.
This one I can actually seeing being true. Offically, (at least in michigan) bikers/cyclists are to follow the same laws as cars. This means stop signs, speed limits and even DUI's. On one of the rides I go for, if the wind is in the right direction, it is pretty easy to get up to 50+mph were the speed limit is 35mph (I have passed cars before on that stretch) then it goes into a long sweeper that they tell cars to take at 20mph but if you take the right line on a bike, you can carry speeds of around 30mph through it.

as for campus cops, at most public schools, they are real police officers and they do have the power to arrest, ticket, pound you in the ass, ect.

Rowan is public. Campus cops give parking tickets and alcohol violations. Glassboro PD are the ones they call to fuck you in the ass.

Back