I Hate People

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Originally posted by TrailorParkPimp@Jun 10 2003, 08:35 AM
takes less than 5 minutes to fix. thats one of the reason why having a primered car ownz :)

However, the fact that it looks like complete ass. :lol: But nice way to look at it.

Originally posted by pissedoffsol@Jun 9 2003, 11:28 PM
i'm seriously considering buying big black ben :)

ya i live next to 3 black guys, all of whom appear to be from some sort of gang or something.....
and my car is parked right next to one of their windows at night :lol: :lol:

not to mention my 2 year old pitbull who was bred specifically to be a fighter :lol:

yesterday, my car along with 9 other cars got egged. Asked some landscapers near by they said that it was 2 blond chicks in a blue car. One egg on my roof, another on my windsheild, the last one they stuffed in my door handel, i had to crawl in from the other side. So I got pissed off and took it to the police station. Get a call today that they found 2 girls in a blue neon. Paybacks a bitch.

Originally posted by Blanco@Jun 10 2003, 12:01 PM
Not that I'm talking shit or anything, but you do realize that a Pit is more likely to lick an intruder than to bite them...right?

So true!!!!! I used to have two brendel pits, they were the shit... but they would lick an intruder to death! I miss them terriblly, damn apartments that don't allow dogs!!!!

Originally posted by TrailorParkPimp@Jun 10 2003, 07:35 AM
ahhh the joys of owning a primered car. if someone keys the car, whip out the Krylon and go to town. problem fixed, wont have to worry about it rusting through and takes less than 5 minutes to fix. thats one of the reason why having a primered car ownz :)

:ditto:

People who key your car can cost you a lot of money in paint(hence my primered civic right now) but when you can track the bastards down its so worth them having keyed your car. The amount of damage 1 watermellon moving at 50mph will do to someones car is mindboggling, but when you see what several do, wow!

screw keying some fucks in a van repeatedly bashed their door into mine leaving a big 10 inch long dent. One of my customers saw it happen and told me but the police couldn't do anything because they couldn't get a hold of the person who actually witnessed it

Back