I HATE post like these but....

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

ahedau

Okay...tax check is in and I have $600 left to play with on the car ('92 VX w/ a Z6). I'm entering my 2nd year of auto-x (DSP) and was very competitive locally last year. I'm going to branch out this year and do alot more events. If I do well in the SEDiv I'll try my luck in Topeka in September.

Here's the question.... Should I keep saving and get a LSD (I like Kaaz) or go ahead and get Illuminas/coil-overs all-around?

Current:
OEM front shocks w/ Eibach sportline
AGX w/ GC coil-overs on the back
14mm rear sway w/ DIY lower tie bar
e-bay upper tower bar
10# 14" alloy wheels & Azenis 195/60/14's

Hell, any suggestions are welcomed....

get your shocks/coilovers finished all the way around the car
and maybe get a thicker rear sway bar 14mm is kinda dinky

Thanks!!

You're right, 14mm sway IS dinky but it's what I could afford at the time and it's better than what was there......nothing!

Koni's have been recommended but no spring. I don't have a preference other than the ability to corner weight and adjust as conditions dictate. And Tein is WAY outside my budget!!

neuspeed or eiobach would be my suggestion....as far as price goes i got my neuspeed race springs on ebay for 112 shipped

ya a complete urethane suspension bushing it would be a real good improvement to thinka bout as well

Bushings (at least new, if not poly), struts/springs or coilovers (that's for you to decide), upgrade to a good rear sway set up like the comptech, but definitely bushings, it is amazing the difference new ones will make over your old, tired ones.

Back