I hate the d15b7

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Maybe pointless to bring this up, but are all of your grounds good? I saw Crazy bring it up, but never saw it mentioned that they were all good.

90 psi...ouch. That hurts.

Quoted post[/post]]
Maybe pointless to bring this up, but are all of your grounds good? I saw Crazy bring it up, but never saw it mentioned that they were all good.

90 psi...ouch. That hurts.
all good grounds, checked, doublechecked, triple checked, even did the tree main relay thing that was suggested. I'll do it again to be sure. That neutral safety switch thing I've never looked at though. but Ian i think checked that.

I dont normally deal with automatics

did you use the 5 speed flywheel?.. cause the motor won't turn if you used it in your auto tranny.. cause if you have a 5 speed motor, the flywheel you need to use is from your auto motor.. if your starter turns the motor now disreguard this post.. have fun with that.. and i did my d15b7 swap in 4 hours..

I'd say check the ECU but you already said it wasn't the issue. We had the same problem on a d15b7 and it was the ecu. It's deff an issue with power being relayed to the rest of the system whether it's the ecu, short, relay, ect ect. Sorry I know I'm not much help at all. WAIT... do you still have the auto trans or did you convert to manual?? If so the a/t gear shift selector has to be placed in neutral for anything to actually happen... as far as I remember it wont even prime the system without this.

Back