i have no luck with work vehicles.

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

You need the gas either way. How does going to the station more often to buy small amounts of gas make it any better? lol

sticker shock???

for some reason you feel like you are spending more if you plunk down $100 at once at the beginning of the week than $20 per day for the rest of the week
even though its the same shit... but 5 $20s are easier to slide through without raising an eye at than 1 $100

its stupid but its true...

kinda like the as seen on TV effect... $19.95 = "wow thats cheap" $20 = "fuck you im not spending that much on this crap"

it's what he wants me to do. money is based on a week by week income.

gas cards are based on a monthly
but i digress

if that's how he wants it done then go for it
he's not factoring the cost of your 15 minute stop into the equation

I generally fill up on my way home after work, unless I need to before going out of town.

um... the gas station is on my way home, and I'm usually going to get a pop and cigs anyway...

I was sick one day two weeks ago, didnt put my time in for that day and he paid me for it anyway...

so bite me b16.

Last edited:
um... the gas station is on my way home, and I'm usually going to get a pop and cigs anyway...

I was sick one day two weeks ago, didnt put my time in for that day and he paid me for it anyway...

so bite me b16.
LOL, what did I say?

a pop?? :D

Back