I have pertussis

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

It was directed to you. And stroon's is an italian word WHICH I am not going to let you all know what it means. I call people stroon's all the time, its not very nice, but hey, they dont know any better :)

fair enough. at least now i know it's not nice if you say it again :thumbsup: works for me!

about the other part... well. lol, you got it a little mixed up. ;)

If you need anywhere to stay let me know. I have hookups at the double tree.

As you have noticed, the avatar's REALLY confused me. So I look like a homosexual trying to take out some guy to the Olive Garden... FTL ;x

As you have noticed, the avatar's REALLY confused me. So I look like a homosexual trying to take out some guy to the Olive Garden... FTL ;x

Nah, you're good. everyone but you knew what was up before hand, so it's cool. :thumbsup: but, the gay dates not my thing. sorry bud haha. :)

Its 3:30am and Ive had bearings on my brain for the last three hours (Since I had to check the oil clearances for my rod bearings before I came online)... sorry for the mix-up.

Still want that swap for 1000 and I can pick it up. In March though, maybe second week in.

Lunch included, as promised... Just dont sit next to me in the booth, k? ;l

Its 3:30am and Ive had bearings on my brain for the last three hours (Since I had to check the oil clearances for my rod bearings before I came online)... sorry for the mix-up.

Still want that swap for 1000 and I can pick it up. In March though, maybe second week in.

No worries, we're all just givin you a bad time

Id ride 38 hours for olive garden. its delicious..

But, olive gardens an hour away... 38 is overkill. :) but, it is damn tasty

well.. if i was 38 hours away from it. id make the trip.. its sooo good.. i wish i had their tiramisu right now

i do love tiramisu... the stuff from safeway is good... but not nearly the same :( and... i might too. haha

well i have a local olive garden. and ive never been lol, really..i always just go to the macaroni grill

well.. if i was 38 hours away from it. id make the trip.. its sooo good.. i wish i had their tiramisu right now

I make it home made...well, not ME, but my mother does. My father taught me how to cook at an early age, being he was a chef his whole life.

They say, the fastest way to a girls heart, is through her stomache. :)
That and my father's funny personality landed him my mother in Philly back in the day. God rest his soul.

never been, heard it's fantastic though. you should deff. try olive garden, like she said... tiramisu is sooo good :D

I make it home made...well, not ME, but my mother does. My father taught me how to cook at an early age, being he was a chef his whole life.

They say, the fastest way to a girls heart, is through her stomache. :)
That and my father's funny personality landed him my mother in Philly back in the day. God rest his soul.

We tried to make it out of a box... didn't go so well. :)

Back