I Hit A Deer

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

cxjon

on the way home from work last night i smoked a deer in my cx :( it looks like i need a new radiator, hood, front fender, head light and blinker. once i get pics of it i'll post em.

i just got rota c8's on my car a week a go :( but besides hitting a deer i have not done anything to my car.

i drove the bitch 40 miles home from work after hitting the deer. i have a small leak in the radaitor. the car drove normal and didn't over heat.

"you mus get inside the animals"
arts-3.jpg

cardeer.jpg

Milan

Where's that pic of the suicide deer jumping off an overpass into the Dodge "Deer"ango :lol:

that sucks mane!! sorry to hear about it.

are you going to get a cf hood or just another stockey?

i m getting the car replaced with oem parts and repainted to new. i m geting new rear panels where my car is rusting andand new oem hood and new fender. and painted chapionship white for all under 2500.

i was saving that money for a swap :( put oh well i rather make my baby look good again.

yup, B) I live on the second worst deer infested street in my county. Its impossibli to avoid those fuckers.
They just jump out in front of you and there is nothing you can do>>>

i was wanting to go on a deer killing spree after that happened. tomarow or the next day i'll load pix of finished AV system in the cx which is in the process of being changed. i m really missing my car. its like i m going tru hatch with draws, it sucks

I seem to have good luck with 2 sets of whistles,I put oneset in my fog lamp holes and one set inside my rear bumper where wind comes up out near the wells you cant see either,5 years in central Iowa at night doing ludicrous speeds past corn feilds and no bambi's yet.............knock on wood.

sorry about your car,I know it sucks to miss em.good luck on the fix :D

How fucking ghey there is no use for a ran over deer, if it was a cow u cud have made a million hamburgers.. you can't eat a deer can u ... mm deer burgers.. I mean hamubrgers or do i
::Shifty eyed dog from Simpsons::

Back