i just got owned

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Saran(SP?) Wrap his doors shut...just go over and under his car with the wrap until it's completely covered. then follow up the wrap with duct tape.

Originally posted by B16RacerN2NR@May 6 2005, 01:02 AM
Saran(SP?) Wrap his doors shut...just go over and under his car with the wrap until it's completely covered. then follow up the wrap with duct tape.
[post=495830]Quoted post[/post]​

We did that to a friends car and its not as easy as it sounds. and the saran wrap runs out quick, unless you buy one of those huge ass rolls.

i like the shaving cream idea. adn the one where you put something smelly in a few places in the car.

have you guys seen those stickers that a lot of fags have that are basically a rainbow but its just a small strip? its like this shape:

each little divided piece is a different color. find some of thsoe stickers and put em on the car somewhere where he wont see it, maybe around the license plate? or put some on the wheel, starting at the center and going out to the edge, jsut the radius of teh wheel, not the whole diameter. then when he drives around the wheel will look like a damn rainbow

Put soem crisco or some cooking oil on his wipers, then just sprinkle some dirt on the
windshield, it will make a mess.

Rocks in his hubcaps, if he drives a vehicle that has hubcaps (not wheelcovers)

if he drives a RWD car, get some of those huge zipties and put a few around the driveshaft, and dont clip the leftover. when he drives it will hit the body of the car evry rotation of the driveshaft, and will annoy the fuck outta him

do the thing where you wire the horn to the brakes, or wire the brake light to the gas if its possible

ehh i got more ideas of those arent good enough

have fun

do the thing where you wire the horn to the brakes,

bahahaha

so many good ideas

the smelly stuff is alright but could potentially violate the rules...

the shaving cream one goes into my permanent memory for later use :ph34r:

We did the Shaving cream thing at my school. We hid like 80 cans in the celing tiles all over and once school started there was shaving cream coming out from the celing :lol:

does anybody know if shaving cream will ruin interior?? he just have cloth interior nothing too special, but i don't want to ruin it.

i was thinking about the zipties around the driveshaft but thats not good enough he's a mechanic also and would catch that pretty quick.

i think i might try to wire the horn to the brakes and get some raw fish from the local market. then i'll zip tie the fish under his dash and put one under his seat.

forget zipties under the dash... you want it right in the heater vents so it blows right in his face...

this would be best to do before he has a date, since he's single and all
lol

if you're worried about interior i would strongly advise putting the fish in a ziploc bag, or any plastic bag and just leave it open

this will prevent the juices from really seeping into his carpet to the point it never comes out...

score yourself a I LOVE GAY COPS sticker for his bumper...

you can also turn his front license plate around so he gets pulled over...
don't do this if he tends to drink a lot, DUI = breaking the rules
lol

i still think the rolled down fake smashed window would be great too...
fuck it, do the shaving cream, horn/brakes, smashed window, front plate and fish all at the same time... that should be sufficient...

fuel pump kill switch at a mcdonalds drive thru would also be PRICELESS...

take serveral dixie cups full half way with water and cover his floor with the dixie cups, has to be done a couple hours before he would get home

im pretty sure the shaving cream will effect the interior.... id try a little spot in my own car just to test it out before hitting up a friends car with it

how bout getting like 50 of those tree air freshners (the nasty ass pine flavor is a good choice... or if you know what ones he hates go with that.... something uber feminine will work too) anyway open them up and throw them all over the inside of the car... hide em places if you can get in otherwise just slip them through the window..... the longer the car stays closed up the better... also the hotter it is out the better.... now when he gets to his car the smell from all those air freshners will probly make him pass out.... and its gunna take a few days at least to air the smell outtta there

Find a a nice pit bull or doverman and put it in his dorm room. It will scare the crap out of him until he finds out its harmless.

Originally posted by adidas_man+May 5 2005, 08:41 PM-->
Originally posted by 2000Si@May 5 2005, 10:24 PM
Iron 1
@May 5 2005, 10:02 PM
fill there's with styrofoam peanuts??
[post=495725]Quoted post[/post]​

I like this idea, it's a proportional response... even though glitter is a bit harder to clean up than peanuts.
[post=495733]Quoted post[/post]​

unless i take the time to rip the styrofoam into small itty bitty pieces.
[post=495750]Quoted post[/post]​

I was going to say that right there... Once you break it down into super little pieces it clings to static, making it even harder than glitter to take off...

LOL @ RAINBOW STICKER...

OH OH OH, you can grab some tin cans, tie them with ropes as if he had gotten married, and tie it on the bottom of the car, that way when he starts moving, that sucker will be rattling everywhere...

Lower the PSI on his tire?

remove the spark plug off to the last thread and when he revs the engine, it will pop out, it will not hurt the engine in anyway, but the explosion gets LOUD AS F_CK, sounds as if your engine just blew up haha...

take his license plates away?

put a gay pride sticker!!!

disconnect the exhaust so that they think they have exhaust leaks on their cars LOL

P.S. we through paint all over my friends car one day, we went to the kindergarten building and grabbed their water removable paint, the look in his face was bad ass!!! ALL SHOCK!!! he was almost ready to cry, the sucker didn't do anything to the paint...

Originally posted by 92b16vx+May 5 2005, 09:57 PM-->
@May 6 2005, 06:14 AM
Shaving cream would be a bitch to clean up.

Go to a pick and pull yard and buy a side window from any random junker car. Take it home then break it up into many pieces.

Take a bag of that broken glass over to his place and roll down one of his cars  windows. Place pieces of the broken glass all over the ground around the door, also place "nicly as to not hurt anything" glass on his floor/seats. Then put a big rock in his car.

Fun stuff =) Also remove his face plate for added effect.
[post=495814]Quoted post[/post]​

Nice, I'll have to remember that one.
[post=495827]Quoted post[/post]​

i second that motion

you can get a remote start system, wire the remote to shut the power off, so if your cruzing together, and you race him, shut his car off and you score the win, :)

heres a good one that i got from work today

get a bag of Reese's Pieces throw a bunch of them into his exhaust, far enough that they wont just blow out.
when they start to melt/cook, his car will smell like its baking cookies

we used to get real long like 50 feet long strips of cloth, maybe 3-5 inches wide. tie them to the underneath of his car and hide the roll of cloth behind his wheel so he cant see it when he walks up. then when he drives away it will unravel and flap in the wind behind him.

eat a lot of spicy burrittos,then take a huge nasty steaming shit all over his windsheild
leave a pressed fruit bowl on all of the other windows
get some random roadkill and leave it on his hood
pour BBs in his car doors (makes a lot of noise, have to take the whole door apart to get them out)
put the boot on his car ( http://www.universalboot.com/products/Wheel-Boot.html )
you said he lives in a dorm so top shelfing his bathroom is out :thumbsdown:
wait till hes sleeping and empty as many cans of expanding foam as you can under his door
caulk his door shut from the outside
send a male stripper to his work

we hose clamped a bunker(fish) to a kids header the one day at school, omg that car STUNK!...he pulled up for school the next day, and OMG it was terrible....

if he drives a rwd car, hose clamp the flat weights(that they use on fancy wheels) to the driveshaft, it will throw it out of balance, and vibrate like a mo fo...

we've got the window chalk and wrote and drew on peoples windows, i wanna try the shaving cream one, soon.

we've shrink wrapped(using the boat shrink wrap and a roof torch(to pull it nice and tight) to a kid at school too.

our senior prank at school, was filling the principals truck with styrofoam peanuts. that was hilarious. we jacked the vice principals truck up and left it on cinderblocks and removed the the wheels and tied them to his roof racks on his truck.

oh i just thought of a good one. take his distributer cap off, and take a pencil, and draw lines between each contact inside of it, and put it back on. the car will miss real bad, and he'll get terrible gas milage, and he wont be able to figure out whats wrong with it.

Back