I just got sent home from work!

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

BlackFrog

Neighborhood Lush
VIP
haha

so me and my boss just got into a fight at work. Im "suspended for one day." haha, what bullshit. Hes got a short temper, and im tired of all the shit, so we start goin at it. I kinda wish i had stuck around and yelled some more, but he woulda fired me, not that i care anymore, but i still need the paycheck, or the del sol will be parked right next to B's. it really sucks for them, whos gonna change all that oil today?! works out good for me too, saturday is my only day, and tomorrows my birthday, so i took a vacation day. 3 day weekend!!! first time for one of those since like last summer. Only problem, i dont have any clue what to do today. I got class at 3, but what am i gonna do till then? The phone still hasnt rang yet either, im actually suprised. Oh well, the sun is shining, i think im gonna go for a drive with the top out. Peace.

-Chris

he said changing oil in his first post.....hint hint

i would clayton if i didnt have school tonight.

Steve, I work at the Danbury Firestone. I read something about you starting your own shop a while ago right? You wouldnt happen to be looking for some help would ya? :D

hmmm...class at 3:00....

you live about 40 mins away...X 2= 80 minutes...=1 hour 20 mins of driving with then top down....

present time = 10:30.....that's 3 hours you can be shooting the shit in the garage....

List of projects are as follows:

1. Install camshafts and seal's, timing belt settings, tune carbs some more.
2. Remove old shot tranny from Z, install clutch with new ITC prepped trany.
3. swap tires around.
4. drink mass quantities of beer.

at least two of those will get done today...hehe

alright alright, i'll come over. i dont know how much help i'll be though (with the carbs and whatnot) but what the hell. Shoot me over your directions again. I know i gotta get on 25 at the highway, but i forget from there on...

And if you time it right, you can meet Celerity on Rt 25, and just follow him to my house....if you can keep up with his mean little Civic....

sweet, steves goin too?

anyway we can wash the cars too? the sol is fuckin filthy! anyways, im leavin now, gotta stop and get gas, be there in 30 :D

-Chris

enjoy your three day weekend man. I like my 4 days off every week.... :D

Originally posted by complicity@Apr 22 2004, 09:59 AM
You suck, I'm jealous, it's gorgeous out, enjoy your day off, jerk :thumbsup: :D

im thinking of taking sunday off too just to make a point.

That's a lot from a kid that drools over Hyundai parts to graft into his Colt.

-> Steve

now thats funny :D

Back