I just got sent home from work!

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Oil Change places suck dude, get a new job. I work at Jiffy Lube right now and i hate it. the manager is an asshole too

maybe in 10 years you'll be Asst. Manager..............awesome.......look at the potential

Actually managers make decent cash there, asst, pulls like 45g's a year, store manager pulls about 55-75 g's a year

the term manager is rather vague........there is potential in leterally anything,

but i get your idea.......

each store has an asst and gen. manager. then goes up to DM, then the owner, cause it's franchise

so true clayton. good times, thanks for the wheel too, i gonna get a hub for that thing today.

Milan, you make it sound like im making a career out of changing oil. NO! Im graduating school in a couple weeks with my assoc. in Automotive Tech, so i basically got that job through school to fill my work experience requirement. I also kinda got stuck there when i got my apt., but that wont matter in a couple weeks either, so basically, i have some job hunting to do! SWEET!

Oh yeah, Happy Birthday to me! And its fuckin raining. Fuck it, i think im gonna take the roof out anyways and go for a drive!

-Chris

Originally posted by integraslut78@Apr 23 2004, 08:38 AM
I can not even remember what a 3 day weekend feels like. Remind me PLEASE.

its nice, kinda boring, but nice.

I just put the grant wheel on the rex, and supervised my brother puttin the B&M shifter on his Spec V, so as long as there are projects to do, i could get used to this stuff.

we have an engine to install down here in Milford....ASAP

I can not even remember what a 3 day weekend feels like. Remind me PLEASE.

Beer :beer: Beer :beer: Beer :beer:

Back