I just got stupider

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

nO offense, but seriously. HP aint Sh1t!!!
iTs all about torque.
HP is just all about sell.
would u choose 210 hp over 200? yes.
but that car aint the best.
the 210 can hav about 67 lbs torque
when the 200 has probably 78 ...
so....
high hp isnt sh1t if it ain't
gots high torque..

Higher HP = sell
Higher Torque = power/speed/most important.

nissan motors dont have that same rule about
throwing this head on this block. or throwing any motor
into any engine bay of any car of theirs like honda does.
But Honda needs that. they have HP but their Torque
isnt ever 75% of that #hp... Yet, for nissan take the
300zx, it has high hp and the torque is just around tha curve
from that HP

i'm not sure anything has to be said about this quote-

and comparing a twin turbo v-6 to an NA four cylinder is like night and day- OF COURSE a twin turbo v6 is going to have a fatter and flatter torque curve, it's a twin turbo v-6

I didn't realize that honda engineers made the ls and vtec motors specifically so we could swap heads- fuckin ridiculous, i think some of these boys need to go back to engine school

Every comment in this argument, every example listed, every person talking in it - Is retarded.

-> Steve

I'm Celerity, and you get the picture.

like i said, i got stupider.

it's amazing how anit- honda some folks are.

fact is, honda makes a damn good engine.
hell, if it fit, i'd throw a gsr in my 240 before an sr20 anyday. way more potential IMO.

omg, I almost registered a name on that board just to tell psulemon how much of a tool he is.

but I saw how old the thread was and decided it wouldn't be worth it.

....ima prolly get hurt for this.....but oh well i want one

.....if your going for a new car, and you want to stay away from honda, and kill the honda(hurt time) nissans at the same time, get a Volkswagen GTI.....

Max. torque: 162 lb. ft. @ 2,200-4,200 rpm
Max. power output: 150 hp @ 5,800 rpm

thas the 1.8t engine........its cheap too http://www.vw.com/gti/price.htm

........and light.......and......oh well.....food for thought

i think these guys are trying to talk about the cars in stock form.....?

if not, then they are just fucking stupid.

shit, i took out a volkswagen gti in my STOCK ek with just a greddy kit @ 6psi with no intercooler and no exhaust :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

There is no way a turbo honda can outdo a turbo nissan ever, nissan are known for their turbo engines

umm ok. im glad those guyz are on the 'other' team. hate and ignorance go hand in hand and that thread is a great depiction of it.

theres not too many nissans where i live which sucks. i'd like to school a few of em now and more in a few weeks when my turbo finally spools up.

Originally posted by pissedoffsol@Apr 25 2004, 05:17 PM
like i said, i got stupider.

it's amazing how anit- honda some folks are.

fact is, honda makes a damn good engine.
hell, if it fit, i'd throw a gsr in my 240 before an sr20 anyday. way more potential IMO.

Wow I never thought I'd see B go back and defend Honda motors.

but yes...these morons make me look smart...

nissan heads fucking suck. give an sr 7000 and you are in trouble. you'll loose a rocker in a heart beat.
hell, the ka head flows more cfm than an sr head does too.

their blocks are bad ass.
their heads, blow.

now, if i could some how put an f20c head on an rb25 block, it would be by far the baddest motor ever made :)

Originally posted by pissedoffsol@Apr 26 2004, 04:43 AM
it won't fit. lol not even close

4 cly head
6 cly block? come on dude

Think outside the box...

yea, ok the box is there for a reason.

.....if your going for a new car, and you want to stay away from honda, and kill the honda(hurt time) nissans at the same time, get a Volkswagen GTI.....

Max. torque: 162 lb. ft. @ 2,200-4,200 rpm
Max. power output: 150 hp @ 5,800 rpm

thas the 1.8t engine........its cheap too http://www.vw.com/gti/price.htm

And this is just WAY too funny. Not that my Honda is stock, but since the motor I have is stock for it in this country, I can say that stock for stock, this guy is on the tardcart.

What a bunch of dumbfucks.... but you should see a bunch of the guys on the Nissan Mini truck site that I'm on a lot now- truly stupid. I'll link in to it as soon as I hit it on my forum sweep tonight.

Originally posted by pissedoffsol
it won't fit. lol not even close

4 cly head
6 cly block? come on dude

come on b, like john said, sometimes you have to think outside the box a little bit :ph34r: why not talk to honda about getting them to cast you a few special f20c heads :spin:

Originally posted by pissedoffsol@Apr 25 2004, 05:17 PM

id take a k24de over just about anything honda makes. that motor has way more potential than people give it credit for. 1.74 r/s ratio, bulletproof iron shortblock, larger bearing journals than even the rb25, etc. with a new set of pistons and cams, a p&p job, and a good turbo setup the world is your oyster. and we can all thank internet mechanics and everyones "buddy" who knows everything for the misinformation on the net.

Back