I knew those wheels would look hot....

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Airjockie

Watanabe Whore!!!
Rest In Peace
adm.jpg

When I had wheels out of my ass...and I still have a lot of them....

A set of E-wings I sold a local kid...

DSC02607.jpg

well...he is going to drop the car a lot....he's setting it up for drifting :)

if I can get ahold of the other people that bought some rims from me to see what they put them on...I'll post it up here.

uhhhh............... something doesnt seem to right, even for stock height that is A LOT of gap, something has to be missing.... or.... a lot of somethings.

The car is probably not on a slanted surface.

Or liftkits for S13's are t3h new trend :sarcastic:

Quoted post[/post]]

When I had wheels out of my ass...and I still have a lot of them....

Why o WHy did you only buy 4lug wheels?

my 240 had just a bit less wheelgap, and it has 60 series tires. stock 15" steelies with hubs y0 :)

You can see 3 coils of those springs from 10 feet away...

You couldn't do that on my 4Runner

that car looks horrid and those wheels are nasty uh just my 2 cents

I hate tho's rims. . . They look like you stole them from an 87' Pontiac Firebird GTA. . . . .

sorry bro. . . just spend a few bucks and get some rota GT3's or some Circuit 8's

If you're building a low-buck car than don't develop a taste for the high-end wheels. Those E-Wings could make you go platinum. The Sharaks are off the f***ing hook. Shame of it is, I'm not running anything in his sizes anymore.

Quoted post[/post]]
I hate tho's rims. . . They look like you stole them from an 87' Pontiac Firebird GTA. . . . .

sorry bro. . . just spend a few bucks and get some rota GT3's or some Circuit 8's

Spoken like a true Hondaboi.

Those Works are 10 times the wheel that any rota could dream of being.

Rota is the import / FWD offset version of American Racing. And there ain't nothing wrong with that.

I ran American Racing Outlaw 2s on my second Formula, and Western 12 hole on my first one. They rode the same, looked the same, but the AR12s were lighter.

Now If I can find some 0 offset Rally mags in 18 for a Mustang I would be a pig in shit.

Quoted post[/post]]
Rota is the import / FWD offset version of American Racing. And there ain't nothing wrong with that.

I ran American Racing Outlaw 2s on my second Formula, and Western 12 hole on my first one. They rode the same, looked the same, but the AR12s were lighter.

Now If I can find some 0 offset Rally mags in 18 for a Mustang I would be a pig in shit.

I've got the 17" chrome 5-star factory wheels (2002ish)

Not 18's, but they're here w/tires pretty cheap

Quoted post[/post]]
What wheels do you have left????

Still have the Sharaks, 15x7 Watanabes, the Hayashi racing meshies, 13x6.5 pair of watanabes, 14x6 pair of watanabes, 13x6 pair of enkei meshies, the full set of 14x6 watanabes, the full set of wats for the civic, and the Mugen CF48s on my CRX.

Back