I love you guys.

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Well guys, I got down here Wed. night just in time... He was still alive, but barely. His last words were, "Ever notice that when a baby comes into the world, it's crying but everyone else is happy, and when that same baby leaves the world, it's happy, but everyone else is crying?"

That's some deep shit, huh?

I'm at peace. He's still around, and if anything, is much more accessable; you just have to listen a little closer. What makes it hard is that we're about to go to the wake and then tomorrow is the burial, and everyone here is... well... You guys are going to think I'm nuts with this, but I've never bullshitted any of you... I've talked to him since his passing, and he said above all, don't worry about the little things in life because everything works itself out in the end, and that I should just comfort the others (the rest of the fam. outside my immediate family), because they're just not thinking spiritually.

My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family.

Damn dude... my condolences go out to you and your family.

i want to say somthing to you, but i dont know how to put it into words...
i am tearing up right now as im writing this. my best wishes to you and all of your loved ones. stay strong, if not for yourself, for others who may not have the strength to go on...

peace.

Back