I might buy this

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Reminds me of my dad's good friend (who recently passed away). He would have 3-8 bitchin' cars (55 Bel Air, 33 Chevy Coupe, 41 Willys Coupe, etc.) all 60% done (all major fab work for street rods done) and he'd never finish them. You got too many irons in the fire.

This will be on my tomb stone. God I need to get my lincoln running.

mmmmmmmmm 69 road runner the dude got in today to auction 440 6 pack 4 speed in the floor
11224472_10155558332160076_8020574093177232920_n.jpg
This is the one you should have bought. Change wheels & tires to something contemporary, then have some real fun.

What if you get there and someone else needs to exchange a broken ratchet or impact gun or whatever? Seems like you'd be able to make more sales in your truck
ah usually there's good communication when it comes to broken tools etc, and I drive the truck to each shop each week but lets say for instance if somebody orders somthing and it takes like 2 weeks to come in and it shows up on a day I dont go to their shop and its important its easier to just hop in the car real quick and go drop it off

There is a certain level of professionalism showing up in the truck or a nice car compared to a crapbox showing up.

and believe it or not alot of the custom fab shop guys in my route think the bmw is titties, they all love the 79 also

Well I bought the car for $1500 tax tag and titled , im going to lower it, put wheels on it and the replacement fender on it and sell it for 3500-4000

How much are those parts going to cost you?

Well im not financing a car soo that puts me in late 90s early 00s

Well im not financing a car soo that puts me in late 90s early 00s

i don't understand that statement? He didn't finance anything. I'm saying that since you feel you have about $2000 of gain in that car, why don't you trade it for something worth even more? Then trade that for something even better. I don't see why you can't take this car and be 4 or 5 trades away from a good S2000 or E46.

Back