I need a muffler

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

DoubleShifta

Im willing to pay up to $300 does anyone know what muffler will add the most hp and will make a very loud noise that will let the alarms go off in parking lots?

:nobreed: :lmao: rice alert!!!!!!

Why the hell would you pay $300 for a muffler!?!?! And one that is loud?!?!

If you want a real exhuast look into Apexi WS or RS*R or Thermal.

Who needs a muffler? Go find yourself a hack saw and cut the one you have off, and you'll be set. :D

s3f07b95a1ab55.jpg

Give him a brake guys! I've got one I'll sell you that's really loud. Its off of a USDM D16Y7 EK Civic. Its the bomb! I'll sell it to you for 150. Let me know what you think. I had to change it because my neighbors were getting mad at me for such a loud exhaust.

For $300, I'll cut open a stainless muffler, weld in a straight pipe, weld it back up, and sell it to you.

Originally posted by webink_EK9@May 27 2004, 07:49 PM
Give him a brake guys!

You usually have to install brakes as a set of two, so someone would have to give him a pair of brakes.

Originally posted by Calesta@May 27 2004, 10:50 PM
You usually have to install brakes as a set of two, so someone would have to give him a pair of brakes.

I saw that one coming. LOL

Just unbolt the rear section of your exhaust if you want to set off car alarms in the parking lot. It costs 0 dollars. No Muffler = MAXIMUM HP!!!

Added bonus: Rev the engine really high, then just let off the gas for a cool burbling noise, No extra charge! B)

that was no help... I need an exhaust that will also add hp. I have seen many on ebay but just dont know which one to get. And NO! im not a those beaners who cut their shit and make it look like amuffler.

If you are not a ricer, you already know that an exhaust system is not going to give much more than 5 whp, and that would be if you had already installed all the other bolt-ons such as intake, header, hi flow cat, etc, and then took it to a shop and had the ecu tuned. Exhaust they sell on ebay, the cheap ones, are sold because they look good.
If you really want to make some power down the road after you build your motor a bit, look into a full catback system, or at least custom mandrel bent piping to go with a good muffler, like jic, apexi, rsr, tanabe, hks, and a few others. You will be spending a bit more than 300 for the system.

Originally posted by ktanaka@May 27 2004, 02:07 PM
:nobreed: :lmao: rice alert!!!!!!

Why the hell would you pay $300 for a muffler!?!?! And one that is loud?!?!

If you want a real exhuast look into Apexi WS or RS*R or Thermal.

INVIDIA. I got my full exhaust system for $400. I am sure you can get the muffler for I don't know maybe $200. Invidia used to make RSR.

Dude, don't be a fuckass. Just becuase he is an ignorant n00b doesn't mean you should sell him a rotted out rusty piece of shit muffler for $150. Just tell him hes a retard and that he should drown himself or something. :roll:

lol like i was gonna really buy it from him... im planning on buying a greddy or skunk2, oh yeah I aint i ignorant.. ill burn your crx anytime

Originally posted by DoubleShifta@May 30 2004, 12:21 AM
lol like i was gonna really buy it from him... im planning on buying a greddy or skunk2, oh yeah I aint i ignorant.. ill burn your crx anytime

Ricer Speak

ill burn your crx anytime == I haven't got a clue what you have under the hood, but it's not as cool as my APC chrome valve cover, that thing adds mad hp y0!!!

LOL... I have a resistor chip, aem cold air intakee, and o yeah the strut bar for controls.... also my car is a 2001 stick civic your car aws built in the 90's when they didnt have vtec OOPS!

Back