i need advice/help with engine swap solutions

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

91prelude520

I have a 91 prelude 4ws with the b20a motor and a 5 speed trans. I wanna know or I need to know what motors fit into this car. I know its a odd ball but will any b series motor fit? Or what are my best options for a quik little engine. I am in need of serious advice.

No, the newer B-series engines (B16, B18, B20B/Z) will not bolt in to your car. Your B-series is completely different. The only engines that will bolt in are other B20As or a B21 (also available in the 88-91 Preludes).

Newer B-series and F/H-series swaps are possible, but they're not bolt-in...

yeah. especilly the H series. there is a slight space problem .lol i thought about puttin in an H22 but i got to lookin and the H22 is MUCH bigger than the B20 lol Now on the other hand, something my friend was gonna do b4 he sold me his 89 Prelude was put in a B18 from an integra. Its not a direct bolt in job but he talked like there wasn't much fab work that had to be done. other than new ecu. im' not sure if this helps you but its just my thoughts and something my friend was talkin about doin.

can any one tell me what engine will swap or fit in my 92 prelude im having a hard time finding another 2.3 to put in

Back