I need Help from anybody out there.

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

aCCordHSF

Ok this is how I'm going to say it ok.....I have 1991 honda accord EX automatic and I'm 17 and I need advise on everything I need to know about mods upgrades how to swap a H22A to my accord what do i need to do or how much is it going to cost or whats better for my accord, I need help i got alot to learn I'm new young and dumb....I have 1,233 $ and I need advise b4 I buy something Stupid...! any help I'm just a kid to some of you...:(

Google is your best friend. If I were you I'd put that money into savings or something. I'd keep putting money with that. While you are doing that spend your time learning about your car and what you can do with it. Go search forums read articles ask specific questions not broad questions. There is no need to rush anything you are 17, there is plenty of time. Now if you need a car like in a month for some show or big event then you are SOL. Like I said read up on what you specifically want to do and when you feel comfortable and you have enough to do it then start thinking of what to buy.

iight i know ur position. im 18 with the same questions but im pretty good with this stuff now so here we go. if you wanna do an H22A swap go to HMOTORSONLINE.COM and get the h22a with the motor, trans, engine harness, and the ECU. you dont need the complete change over kit because the H22 motor bolts right in to the stock mounts. the only modifications you will have to do is splice in the extra stuff like the VTEC solenoid and knock sensor and stuff like that. on that part you will have to go and find a wiring diagram and find out where it spices in, or find another thread online telling you how to do it. but that swap is deffinitly worth it the motor kit with the trans and ecu and everything is 1899 plus shipping and handling. i live in PA and it would cost me about 389 it might be cheaper. you would have to give them a call to find out....but you can trust that comany a lot of my friends went to them so you will be good to go man...any questions you can ask me my email is shorty54545@yahoo.com or message me on here later

also you will need to get the accessories like the middle consol, shifter, shift linkage and different STOCK axles for a manual if you wanna do a manual swap also. if you do that it is a little more anoying because you have to run random shit through the firewall like the shift linkage, and get a manual wiring harness and stuff like that. if you are going to take this swap on, your best friend will be the junk yard, internet shops, online forums, and your tools. make sure you dont need your car for a while if you are ganna do this swap and just work a little bit at a time at it, and if you need help, just ask

feel free to pm me and ill set you in the right direction, i have a few website and some advice, or AIM or Yahoo messenger: Azledrummerboy talk to you later man

Dude, any question you have is most likely answered on this website like 1,000 times over. Just use the search feature on these forums I guarantee for a swap you'll find everything you need plus more here. Honda"SWAP" forums is just for that!

So I think it'd be best for you to do as much searching as you can, then if you run into trouble while in the middle of your swap THEN ask the questions.

Also Specializing in JDM-USDM Engines & Parts...hmotorsonline.com is where pretty much everyone will tell you to go to buy your swap. I got my d15b vtec there, and shipping to Texas was only $180. Just make sure you got your own guys to take it off the truck so you don't gotta pay for liftgate fees, and have it shipped to a shop rather than a residence that'll save ya around $30 right there.

Back