I need info about drug tests!

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

I took a hair test about 2 months ago. I moked up until 2 weeks before, thought I'd get a new job and freaked too. I searched and found some hippy cure ( hang on, I'll find the link). It involved vinegar, astringent, and Tide. I also washed daily with Paul Mitchell Cleanser 3. Sounds like bullshit, but it worked.....here's the link Macujo Method

Originally posted by reckedracing@Jul 21 2005, 09:49 AM
either that or you look really stupid. happened to a friend of mine after he shaved the whole sha-bang. they just pulled out a few eyebrows and he failed.

bahahahhaha

who told you there was a hair drug test???
was it a "friend"?
[post=529401]Quoted post[/post]​

he left his job at shop rite in order to get a real job and after he went through the interview and everything they told him he was set after some paper work and a required hair test. he did the shaving b/c he thought it would work.

he left his job at shop rite in order to get a real job and after he went through the interview and everything they told him he was set after some paper work and a required hair test. he did the shaving b/c he thought it would work.

Huh? What's going on is, I work at a sawmill like I stated earlier. There's a 3 month probation period, where I go through a temp service. After the 3 months, if I'm working good and can pass all the tests and shit, I get hired on full-time. I knew I would have to take a drug test, but when I got hired on at the temp service it was just a piss test. I figured it would be the same thing this time around. The one who told me it was gonna be a hair test was my boss, and on top of that 2 other people just got hired on and they both had to take hair tests...

This works every time...My friend works in a forensic lab showed me how...I passed 8 hair tests Never failed.

1. Strip hair with vinegar..Leave in and let it saturate into the hair for about ten minutes. "Dont Rinse Out"....Oh yea watch your eyes the crap burns like doo doo.

2. Should told you this first...But you will need to buy a bottle Clean & Clear skin toning and deep cleanser...It's for pimples and acne....You will need to put that in your hair while the vinegar still there. You will feel a burning sensation. Masage into the scalp for about 5minutes. What happens is it cleans while the vinegar has your pores open

3. Ok now as crazy as this crap sounds but you will need Tide laundry detergent.
Powder or liquid it doesn't matter. Wash your hair with it and rinse thoroughly with warm water. Please dont get the Tide in your eyes..keep eyes close shut . Tide has the best cleaning agent of all detergents.

4. Now just use your favorite aloe (moisturizing shampoo).....Any kind you want to use.

5. Do that four step process the day of your deadline

I dont believe how some of you guys worry like that.....I'm heavy user of all drugs for 15 years....Be surprise what alittle knowledge will do...Have a nice day ya'll

I think I'm gonna try that AND the lice shampoo. And if I find anything else in that thread on that site, I'm gonna try that too.

And no, I did not shave my eyebrows.

edit: And on top of all of that, I'm gonna tell them about the band thing.

Wow. All this to end up telling them the truth after you completely fail the test...

jp

I am guessing you will pass.

Originally posted by civicious@Jul 21 2005, 02:20 PM

Huh? What's going on is, I work at a sawmill like I stated earlier. There's a 3 month probation period, where I go through a temp service. After the 3 months, if I'm working good and can pass all the tests and shit, I get hired on full-time. I knew I would have to take a drug test, but when I got hired on at the temp service it was just a piss test. I figured it would be the same thing this time around. The one who told me it was gonna be a hair test was my boss, and on top of that 2 other people just got hired on and they both had to take hair tests...

This works every time...My friend works in a forensic lab showed me how...I passed 8 hair tests Never failed.

1. Strip hair with vinegar..Leave in and let it saturate into the hair for about ten minutes. "Dont Rinse Out"....Oh yea watch your eyes the crap burns like doo doo.

2. Should told you this first...But you will need to buy a bottle Clean & Clear skin toning and deep cleanser...It's for pimples and acne....You will need to put that in your hair while the vinegar still there. You will feel a burning sensation. Masage into the scalp for about 5minutes. What happens is it cleans while the vinegar has your pores open

3. Ok now as crazy as this crap sounds but you will need Tide laundry detergent.
Powder or liquid it doesn't matter. Wash your hair with it and rinse thoroughly with warm water. Please dont get the Tide in your eyes..keep eyes close shut . Tide has the best cleaning agent of all detergents.

4. Now just use your favorite aloe (moisturizing shampoo).....Any kind you want to use.

5. Do that four step process the day of your deadline

I dont believe how some of you guys worry like that.....I'm heavy user of all drugs for 15 years....Be surprise what alittle knowledge will do...Have a nice day ya'll

I think I'm gonna try that AND the lice shampoo. And if I find anything else in that thread on that site, I'm gonna try that too.

And no, I did not shave my eyebrows.

edit: And on top of all of that, I'm gonna tell them about the band thing.
[post=529566]Quoted post[/post]​

This works. I found the exact same thread and tried it.

My story - The exact same as you. I was at a party that I got alcohol poisoning at and while drunk I smoked some....a lot actually.(First time smoking since 4th grade) And they had pictures to prove that I did it. ANYWAYS, this party was 12 days before my hair folicle. This washing is all I did, once the night before, and once in the morning.

Passed. :worthy:

Jesus H Christ, where the fuck did you grow up that you were smoking weed n 4th grade!???!!!!!!!! :wtf:

First time I smoked I was in 5th....

I was a skater, back before skating was cool...I hung out with the older high-school kids and the dropouts. Smoked pot, listened to Marilyn Manson and the like, shit like that.

w00t!

Originally posted by civicious@Jul 24 2005, 08:16 PM
First time I smoked I was in 5th....

I was a skater, back before skating was cool...I hung out with the older high-school kids and the dropouts. Smoked pot, listened to Marilyn Manson and the like, shit like that.

w00t!
[post=530541]Quoted post[/post]​

Felt my first tits in 5th grade and drank my own beer for the first time, too. I think I probably smoked ciggerettes then too.

Fortunately I've progressed enough now that I know smoking is idiotic and will only result in a bleak ending and I drink very rarely. As for sex, well thats just what the doc ordered.

Originally posted by New2TheCarScene@Jul 24 2005, 08:59 PM
Felt my first tits in 5th grade

You went to school with B?

Just tried the vinegar/Clean & Clear/Tide thing...Great Jumpin' Jesus's Dildo that shit fucking BURNS....

My hair feels stripped as shit, so hopefully it'll work. I'll find out in a week or so....

just remember to do it multiple times ... according to that thread it seemed the people who repeated it a few times had better luck with it... and make sure you do it before you go for the test....
dont forget the aloe shampoo shit so you dont end up completly frying your head

Originally posted by Blanco@Aug 13 2005, 05:20 AM
So how's the full body bald thing working out for you? :lol:
[post=539564]Quoted post[/post]​

Itchy.

I quit before I even took the drug test.

And I quit for reasons not even remotely related to the drug test.

Back