i need some advice

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

ice03

alright i got some extra cash to mod my 90 crx now, so what would be the best route to take to get into high to mid 13s with about $2500?
option 1:
i could get a good running 91 teg LS wiht 130k on it with a good tranny very cheap how much would it cost to compltely swap that into my crx? and what good bolt-on mods will i need?
option 2: keep my stock Si engine wich is in very good running condion and mod that i have a lot of DSM parts like a few turbos (T25, 14Bs) and many other things i can use like the intercoller and BOV.

i jus want some opionions on what will be the best route to take on my ride.
thanks

i would build the ls and make it turbo. 13s would be no prob then. just need really good rods and pistons. the setup you could piece together. just make sure you have some kind of fuel management system(apexi afc). that should be all of 2500 on that setup. the stock ls tranny is a great tranny for turbo apps. so buying the ls setup is a good start. you could also do a ls/vtec setup. but you will need some parts to swap the motor in your crx. linkage, ecu, motor mounts, axels, harness from hasport....ect. good luck

Back