i really want...

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Why the hell would anyone want a monkey?

This reminds me of that movie Jay and Silentbob Strike Back. It was one of my favorites.

how about a cloned, modified offspring?

a humanzee. maybe in a decade....or less :ph34r:

or just have a kid....

ILoveAlpacas.com? LOL

maybe you just need some friends? :D

get a dolphin. much cooler!

Back in ww2 Joseph Stalin actually tried to cross chimps with humans. Some chick actually let a chimp fuck her. Saw it on the history channel.

He wanted to make super soldiers or something with human brains and a chimp's strength, which is like 4x human strength or something.

haha good idea...CEL is that illegal?

Yup. It's perfectly legal to keep a snake, aligator, whatever lizard in your car.

And when the temperature gets below 95 degrees in the car, I can open the door, and take your dormant little cold blooded security right out :)

Back in ww2 Joseph Stalin actually tried to cross chimps with humans. Some chick actually let a chimp fuck her. Saw it on the history channel.

He wanted to make super soldiers or something with human brains and a chimp's strength, which is like 4x human strength or something.

WTF?! :shrug2: How dumb are people. Iam by far no scientist and I could figure out that that would never work. And what the hell kind of gal lets a monkey fuck her. Her parents must be so proud. lol.

my girlfriend has be bugging the hell out of me to get a monkey. im still sticking to the no policy because my mom had one when she was little, well 2 of them and they would sit in their cage and jack eachother off and throw shit at you when you walked by so i think that theyd be a pain in the ass. it would be sweet to say you have a pet monkey though...
lmfao

Back