I rep it!!

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Status
Not open for further replies.
I didnt ask for your input you little moron.

you made a post wanting everybody's imput becouse your starved for affection for some reason.... why else would you make a post of yourself tring to look cool and sexy ???

or let me guess you started a thread becouse you wanted no one at all to post or say anyhting ????

fact is fact and what i said is true

and ohh yea i'm 25

well, you act 12. not just here, but in all of your 26 posts to date.

M is cool. she wears seat belts.

you husk corn.

act yoru age, not your corn shaft size.

*rolls eyes* I hate drama llamas...im not starved for attention.. i get an adequite ammount of attention.. Annnd, i dont have to "try" to look cool.. I am fuckin cool.. go play in traffic.. because your obviously not wanted here.. you suck at life:)

:thumbsdown: for the trucker hat. i hate those damn things...

bwhahahaha!!!

He even went on a 10 minute rant about those things one night.

btw -10 cool points for being fake looking, like a barbie.

i dont think any of us have had a post saying whether or not we think shes hot or busted or gorgeous or ugly. We've given her her noob shit talking in a previous thread of hers. Im sure she knows what peoples attitudes are around here. Comments on a hat and belt, which are innuendo free, do not constitute as posts of our opinions about whehter we're attracted to her or not.

Get a life. Smoke a bowl and relax. /stonedrant

slimfast ???

holy shit, can't believe u went there, that's hilarious

so far you have made 0 improvment to this site so why don;t you take your 14 year old ass and go blow a goat, :ban3:
I sense a lot of tension between your reply here and the one where he made the same post twice bout the wide body kit

maybe you're the loose one.. :p BAA-ZING!

i had to..

I like you you got that one off.

Honda seatbelts FTW :) pics from a fun weekend..
EmilyParm018.jpg

EmilyParm019.jpg

EmilyParm017.jpg

EmilyParm007.jpg

Dam I gota get me one of them :D

i dont think any of us have had a post saying whether or not we think shes hot or busted or gorgeous or ugly. We've given her her noob shit talking in a previous thread of hers. Im sure she knows what peoples attitudes are around here. Comments on a hat and belt, which are innuendo free, do not constitute as posts of our opinions about whehter we're attracted to her or not.

Get a life. Smoke a bowl and relax. /stonedrant
Come on now, u know how the kids pick on the girls they like, sorry for the 2 post back to back, didn't realize there were 2 pages of replies till after i posted

jeeesus.. i was just showing off my sweet belt.. i didnt really need any advice... or smartass remarks..

what did you think was going to happen you have a mexican airbrushed shirt on a redneck trucker hat on, and a beer gut to match. and the facial complection of mick jager.

actually.. its a marijuana gut.. getting high.. getting the munchies, get your shit straight:) Im not here for drama, if i wanted that id hang out with 15 year old girls.. so, seriously.. just shut the fuck up. k thanks.

actually.. its a marijuana gut.. getting high.. getting the munchies, get your shit straight:) Im not here for drama, if i wanted that id hang out with 15 year old girls.. so, seriously.. just shut the fuck up. k thanks.

and I've heard a lot of excuses for being fat...

but a marijuana gut? lmmfao.

yes,, getting the munchies and eating waffles.. lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back