I score on Black Friday

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Capt. Orygun

Win the Day
woot

I did some shopping for other people too but

208673201.jpg

Philips SRU4105/27 Universal Remote Control - SRU4105WM/17 - Buy.com

EC.SAM.LN52A630.CN.JPG

Buy the Samsung 52" Series 6 LCD HDTV and other LCD & Plasma TVs at circuitcity.com

I win :D

but what time did you have to get up? nice tv also

I got a Samsung 40" from Best Buy, and a 12 bottle wine cooler.
$799 and $99.

Of course, I had to wait from 0215 in the freezing (literally freezing, 30F) until 0500. Funny thing is that I was the first person out of the store, yet I was probably number 200 in line.

Learning functionality refers to the process through which a remote control captures and stores infrared signals from other remotes for later use. When device codes are not included in the on-board database, they can always be learned from the original remote, simply by pointing to it.

That's a nice feature. My receiver remote does that. It rocks.

These models use stickers to apply to the remote to recognize the channel.

Uh, sounds pretty tacky, but good idea. I say go for OLED, but whatever.

Last edited:
My step bro got a samsung 40" 1080p today for 799 from magnolia. 3 year 0 zero interest financing.

I scored a 25-250in/lb craftsman torque wrench from sears for $39.99. (normally $80.. note in/lb, not ft/lb)

And a 4 ft high 14 foot wide "airzone" trampoline with encosure netting for the kiddos. Ususally $399, got it for $249. Its the nicer model though, has a powder coated frame, safety netting, and some kind of special springs. Has a higher weight rating that anything else I've seen, which means I can play on it too!

paid 1869 for the TV with free shipping

bought it online

woke up roughly 10AM

I got that exact remote a few weeks ago from Woot, I love it. I have a crappy generic lcd tv that no universal remotes have codes for... The fact that this one can learn the codes from the original remote is awesome.

my girlfriend was supposed to get to walmart for some shopping like that.

we got a lil tipsy thanksgiving and i was... while you were waiting in line. =)

There's always sales and shit not quite as good as black friday but man just research if you want somethin big. You will find it. Shit ebay. lol

Back