I think I'm being shill bidded into oblivion

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

if you come up to mass, stop by. ill let you take the mirage out for a spin :)

Oh yea...I have a huge collection... :blink:

You'd be suprised how much people actually pay for it. I was getting $15-20 a tape for tapes I got practically for free, they usually were in a sealed box in the back of the bin I was buying. People won't pay a lot for trashy looking bins, but if I saw one thing I wanted in it, I'd pay what I needed.

I know this jackass, he actually has too much money and thinks he'll resell his crap for whatever. He paid damn near 8 grand for a fucking Snap on tool box, it was full of tools, he even called me to ask about it. I told him it was worth maybe 5 if he sells the tools seperately but I wouldn't pay more than 3 for it. He ended up paying 7700 and refused to sell the tools sperarely. Shill bidding got the best of him, cause I showed up just to see what he'd pay. I knew the owners and the people who worked for them, they DEFENITLY shill bidded. I think he resold it for 4 grand or so...I hate that guy.

never heard the term shill bidding till now.. i had to google it, to see what the definition was..

yep, shill bidding has been around way before ebay ever showed up..

When I used to work at diffent auction houses, I used to get paid extra to shill bid.

Back