I think I'm gonna go get my CDL

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

92civicb18b1

The Trisexual
Don't ask why, just so it's another thing I can do. Plus if I keep myself out of jail I have a good job lined up but it requires a CDL. Now I haven't driven a semi since I was 13 when me and my friend used to steal his dad's trucks all the time.

I'm assuming I probably have to go to truck driving school to be qualified to take a road test, it's not like I have a semi sitting in my backyard either.

So whaddaya think?

Bryan a truck driver?

LMAO....

I have 2 charges on my adult record. My juvenile record is the horrible one. I also have no points on my license

1 Harrasment charge out of PA
and this pending gun charge.

If I do go get it, I'd be starting at 17.XX/hr.

you need a clean driving record and i would assume no convictions on felony charges...

i am SHOCKED you have no points, SHOCKED... lol

check out how much the license renewal is each year, not really something you want to keep unless you;re making money with it...

Criminal records suck.. how do they expect you to get a decent job after you've been clean for a while if they write down every bad thing u do?

Good Luck with it! I hope you land it.. Thats my plan B if I dont make it out of Univ. Trucker girl for life....... I dont think I can see over the steering wheel tho.. oh well.. lol

yea, I would have a steady job if I got it.

I HAD points, I think it was 4-5.

But it's a PA license and in PA you can take a special points exam, and have them reduced if you don't recieve a ticket within the 6-12 months following the test. I had all of mine removed.

Quoted post[/post]]
Criminal records suck.. how do they expect you to get a decent job after you've been clean for a while if they write down every bad thing u do?

Good Luck with it! I hope you land it.. Thats my plan B if I dont make it out of Univ. Trucker girl for life....... I dont think I can see over the steering wheel tho.. oh well.. lol

if you fail out of school, i'll make you my maid/secretary :p

CDL Class A or Class B?

Have to considered your Haz Mat endorsement?

What about OTR or just local?

I'll probably get a class C for the hell of it.

I'm not 21, so I only can do local stuff and you have to be 21 to transport hazmats.

Back