I want this fucking truck

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

I dunno, if I were to do any angine performance, it's be an SC.

First upgrade would be suspension and brakes for this bitch.

God I love this truck, an absolute steal.

Great buy, I DD a 2001 Cherokee Sport with the 4.0

It's the best all-around vehicle I have owned. A great compromise between power, economy, cargo capacity, and off road capability.

Hope it works out for you.

Congrats on your newest addition man. I was feeling somewhat like you when I added my EK hatch to the family earlier this year. Best of luck with it.

is that a shamu floormat?
268.gif
otherwise,
thumb.gif

I think it was, that was the first thing to go, I replaced them with some black carpet mats.

I put a Pioneer head unit in it this morning also.

An exhaust mount is broken, so it rattles, I'm looking at the mount and it doesn't seem that bad, but that might of been what made the exhaust break. I don't have a cherry picker anymore so I have to figure out a way to hoist the motor or jack it up someway.

i rented an engine hoist for $30. maybe you can do the same?

Yea, that's gonna be my only option. I don't want to buy another hoist since I would hardly use it.

Where did you rent yours at? I thought Home Depot had them but I went there and they said they don't stock them.

I'll try a jack first and I guess if that doesn't work I'll have to find some place that rents the hoists.

there's a hardware store in town, they rent goodies out of the back. i guess i'd call around and see if any of yours do the same? :shrug2: good luck..

:thumbsup: thanks

I got lazy and decided not to do it today, but I'll look around tomorrow

Back