IE7 RC1 released

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

nope. i don't use IE.

but for those who do, ie7 is much better than ie6, so if i can't convince people to get firefox, at least get ie7

Cool. Maybe I'll switch Katie- she uses FireFox and IE at the same time, and it just bogs shit down. I need to lock her in to one browser.

I can't believe my eyes, B. suggessting IE7, have you ever looked at that crap. Man I was at my in-laws and wanted to show my father-in-law something about Dale Jr. and all he's got is IE7 installed, what an ungly POS. not to mention nearly impossible to navigate. I couldn't even locate the "find in this page" option to do a search in a page for some text. It's complete rubbish.

it still sucks ass as a UI, and personally i could care less. What I DO care about it, is that Ie fixed a couple CSS-related issues. As a web developer, that means no more hacking for IE6. I could give a shit less what it looks like or how hard it is to use.... you won't find me using it.

Back