If it's built, the US won't get it.

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

rl_gall_img_02.jpg

841105d.jpg

rl_gall_img_18.jpg

841105e.jpg

Looks the same to me without the body kit and spoiler. If that car came out it would be great, AWD and 590hp :D . Would probably hurt NSX sales since it would dominate it and therfore this car will never come out. :angry:
And i believe the RL is still called the legend in Japan.

:shocked: please please............pleeeease let this come to the U.S....i would give up my left testical for this car :worthy:

Originally posted by 2000Si@Jan 24 2005, 10:38 PM
judging by the way the ITBs are sitting the car is a rwd platform.

I just love the 590 horses at 9500 rpm... That would definitely be great competition for the new Z06 (500 horse 7.0) and the 07 Cobra (rumored at 500 hp supercharged 5.4 triton V8)
[post=450862]Quoted post[/post]​

Dont let looks fool you, remember the older Legends, that looked RWD but arent?

This is a concept car, theres no gaurentee that it'll even make it to the Japanese market from what I understand. If it was released, Mugen would probably be making it, not honda, it would be like a Saleen Mustange or Jenco Camero.

it wont be built for the public, not even in japan. its just a car mugen takes to the car shows to boost their name. similar to the cars chip foose builds for the SEMA show. that car is probably one of ten that gets built.

damn i like that alot! i see that it has a shaker hood reminisent of old American hot rods. very cool :)

the rl in japan is still called the legend

kinda like integra ect.

so ya legend max = rl max :ph34r:

i do wonder the origins of that v8 though

Originally posted by Battle Pope@Jan 27 2005, 12:32 AM
having a FWD car with a longitudinal mount engine = teh gh3y.
[post=451991]Quoted post[/post]​

first of all, i agree, it must be based on the JDM version of the Acura RL. second, the RL is AWD, not FWD battle pope. thirdly, honda has no V8 production engine, or else it would be using it in the JGTC :blink: . lastly, all i have to say is that's one sick mugen one-off.
later

p.s.- to those of you wanting to sell testicles, i believe baylor university is giving 150K for one..... seriously. :unsure:

Originally posted by hondarin+Feb 17 2005, 09:10 PM-->
Battle Pope
@Jan 27 2005, 12:32 AM

first of all, i agree, it must be based on the JDM version of the Acura RL. second, the RL is AWD, not FWD battle pope. thirdly, honda has no V8 production engine, or else it would be using it in the JGTC :blink: . lastly, all i have to say is that's one sick mugen one-off.
later

p.s.- to those of you wanting to sell testicles, i believe baylor university is giving 150K for one..... seriously. :unsure:
[post=462444]Quoted post[/post]​

I know the RL is AWD, dammit. I was replying to the notion that the '90s Legends were FWD with a longitudinal engine mounting.

Originally posted by Battle Pope+Feb 17 2005, 11:15 PM-->
Originally posted by hondarin@Feb 17 2005, 09:10 PM
Battle Pope
@Jan 27 2005, 12:32 AM

later

I know the RL is AWD, dammit. I was replying to the notion that the '90s Legends were FWD with a longitudinal engine mounting.
[post=462445]Quoted post[/post]​

my bad.

Originally posted by hondarin@Feb 18 2005, 12:10 AM

hmmmm... :ph34r: 150k sounds nice right now

Back