1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

i'm a spammer

Discussion in 'Greater Michigan' started by speedcreations, Apr 23, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. speedcreations

speedcreations Junior Member

and iw ill be banned if i post like this again
  2. swanny

swanny Senior Member

wow.. a big orange riced out civic, how appealing. :roll:
  3. H22AdelSol

H22AdelSol Senior Member

some people on this board are so completely stupid and immature when it comes to people trying to fix up their cars to be nice. Whats wrong with an orage civic with rims? I bet if it had an NSX motor in it, it would automatically look cool huh...
  4. mattcalica

mattcalica Senior Member

ummm, well if it was a nice orange civic then that would be a different story. that civic is just ugly...
  5. LOS222

LOS222 Member

I like the color but the wing looks so retarted and ugly. It reminds me of the Batmobile. Smooth trunk and rear quarter vent is nice. You need to find a place for your licence plate. It looks out of place, like you put duct tape on the back and stuck it there. The #'s on the plate need to be covered up too! Take all those stickers off. It might make you go slower but, it will look better. :thumbsup:
  6. randerson165

randerson165 Senior Member

I like on the site where it says:

"DONATE
    considering we have a multi-million dollar advertising budget and can advertise on msn, please feel free to still send us your donations."
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.