im being tracked by indians

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Status
Not open for further replies.

h22bubbleback

so anyways i basically have been playing poker for years, iv been winning so much money, iv been playing for years and now that its on tv and wutever its become a huge craze and people suck and think they are cool so they play. i decided to try it out on partypoker.com...it was the worst..i lost about $500-600 in an hour...so i ran to the bank and withdraw everything i had. week later some indians keep calling me threating me and that i need to pay..i was like ok where to send it...and they are based all the way in india..so there is no way im paying. they cant do anything, its not legal in the USA to bet online underage where as in india its 18 yrs of age. am i right? or can those indians actually do anything other than flying to america and find me and the 90128390128 other people who have probally done the same?

you kind of brought this upon yourself...

Be careful they might send their cab-driving-cousins to get your ass :lol:

its not legal in the USA to bet online underage where as in india its 18 yrs of age. am i right?

All depends you can place bets online if the gaming takes place in vegas at least in some cases the fact that you were playing over there with the law is 18..... depends

but Im guessing it would cost them more money to go after you then it would if they were to just drop the whole thing

unless they sue for both the money owed and court fees =)

I hope they track you down and "take care of business."

You fucked up, you pay for it.

If you're so goddamn good a poker and everyone els e sucks then why did you lose your 600 bucks? All they are doing is running a business, and you're trying to fuck them. I agree with Havok, you deserve to have them come and break your fingers. And the federal age for gambling is 18, it's just that some states make the law 21. Here in Washington state you can gamble at 18. So if they take it to court, you'll probably be facing some type of international fraud charges or something. Just pay them. Don't be an asshole.

fuck em.

dont worry about it. If they dont got any contacts in america, then they would need to fly over here to sue you. 600.00 alone wouldnt even cover the cost of a plane ticket from india much less a camel ride.

I stopped playing partypoker for one reason... I tried to put in money, but my bank blocks those transactions... So then some indian woman calls me up barely speaking engrish asking me to put money in, and I informed her that my bank doesn't allow transactions to them, and then she kept pestering me telling me I can use a different card and shit... I finally screamed I DONT WANT TO GIVE YOU ANY MONEY! and hung up.

And thats the last time I played partypoker.com

My brother is an awesome holdem poker player... He's made over $1300 in the last 6 months or so on sites like party poker. We've never had a problem depositing or withdrawing money.

how the fuck did they get your phone number?

Originally posted by GSRCRXsi@Jun 28 2004, 10:34 AM
how the fuck did they get your phone number?

you probably have to list things such as phone number, address, first and last name and all that other personal info so you can be reached to either receive money you've won or pay money you've lost and now owe.

if it is a foreign corporation and they dont got any ties to the united states...dont even worry about it.

just laugh at them when they call you and rub it in their face.

its their fault for operating a business like that. That is BAD business on their end to not be able to take care of little eventualities like someone not paying.

its their fault.

let them suck up the expense.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back