im drawing pics for people. u want

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

ok im getting started on them. yes the dogs are possible. give me a little time i will get started.

Think you could swing this?

2e6hhjo.jpg

ok im slowly getting to them. work is getting in my way. here is what ive done of the dog so far. army guy. i have done the outline for yours. went to color and got pissed. taking a break from it for right now.

Attachments

• dog wip 1.jpg
    dog wip 1.jpg
    28.8 KB · Views: 222
  • dog wip 2.JPG
    dog wip 2.JPG
    60.6 KB · Views: 238
ok im slowly getting to them. work is getting in my way. here is what ive done of the dog so far. army guy. i have done the outline for yours. went to color and got pissed. taking a break from it for right now.

Those look awesome man, and yeah, I knew the color was going to be a little... challenging haha. Take your time man, no rush at all, just toy with it when you feel like it. Thanks again bro.

Last edited:
Can you do this one? Color or black and white- either one is good. And knock out that stuff in the background too if ya want. :D

5s5zm.jpg

If your ever in Dallas you should come paint some stuff on my wall. Its giant and white and I want to have a bunch of artists turn it into a mural. you can paint whatever you want

ok got a little more on the dog picture. only had about 30 min of time today between building a table around porch for plants and cooking. :ph34r:

Attachments

• dog wip 3.JPG
    dog wip 3.JPG
    50.6 KB · Views: 217
Back