I'm going to go watch 2 fast 2 furious.

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

i own it on dvd so i can watch it anytime i want to if i want. i havent watched it in months...lol

I despise that movie for the price increase it caused.

Holleys N.O.S. prices went up $200 from when that movie came out.

It is a good movie to make fun of as far as the poor everything about it. Nevertheless i enjoy watching it.

I enjoyed the muscle cars more in that movie than anything else. Plus I spotted one FC in the "scramble."

I liked the movies, even though the scenes aren't realistic.

Hell, GI JOE isn't realistic, but it was entertaining......

I'm gonna watch the family guy movie here in a couple minutes...

Originally posted by Battle Pope@Sep 22 2005, 10:12 PM
I'm gonna watch the family guy movie here in a couple minutes...
[post=559013]Quoted post[/post]​

the untold story of stewie?

it's been on bit torrent for MONTHS. there are at least 3 on demonoid right now.

Just finished it.. I must say, better than the first by like 10 bagillion.

Yeah, I've seen both, and own both on dvd.. I've tried watching the first one a few times in the past few months, get through the first 10 minutes and shut it down because it just irritates me too bad..

But part two is still bearable.

Maybe by the time part three comes out they will have done away with neons and pink/blue/orange flaming exhausts..

Gonna go watch it reguardless.

Nighty night folks.

Originally posted by phyregod@Sep 22 2005, 11:43 PM
Maybe by the time part three comes out they will have done away with neons and pink/blue/orange flaming exhausts..

:lmao: :lmao:

I wish it were true, but that's like saying 'Maybe by then Campbells will stop making soup' ;)

thanks to the pope, i got the stewie movie 2 nights ago, and watched it last night.

"what really grinds my gears..." :lol:

Back