I'm kinda freaked out

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

jamesA

Thank you for your business.
VIP
I dunno...this is really wierd, this movie is on tv right now called B. Monkey, the main character's name is Beatrice, but they call her B throughout the movie.

Everytime they call her B...I think about Brian...and this damn site...lol I need to get up and go outside...

Originally posted by Loco Honkey@Mar 9 2004, 11:02 AM
You = no life.

The really sad thing here is that you actually took time away from your day to turn on your computer, click on this thread, read my topic and then you took an extra few seconds to click the reply button to make fun of me over the internet.

Wow, the term the pot calling the kettle black comes to mind for this circumstance.

s3f8b5be57a134.jpg

I have no life cause I was watching movies at 4 am when there's nothing better to do anyway.

:thumbsup:

You know you're worldwide now B, right? Codee and I used to talk about you all the time...like the day we were at wendy's and this younger chick walked in, we thought you'd like her and shit...

:ph34r:

That just shows that i spend too much time on this addiction...I mean site. I must go outside when it's warm and stay outside longer.

yeah, we will all be heading out more soon enough. summer time is on its way.

and im going to be on first shift soon, so there goes my late night posting :(

that sucks 3rd shift >>> 1st in so many ways.

I've worked all three shifts and 3rd is the most fun.

well, 3rd here is all done. they are moving the other 3rd shift jobs to our PA office.
so, there will no loger be a job for me on thrid anyway.

and i;d rather be doing development than doing trouble tickets and solving other morons problems

Back